The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 04:15:51

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [QUESTION] My first accidental astral projection  (Read 1311 times)
Amazarashi
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: February 24, 2016, 11:10:24 »

This is my first thread, if this is not the right section please move this to the right one, administator. Thank you

Hello everybody, i had an accidental astral projection around 2 months ago.

It was around 1 am and i couldnt sleep. When im having imsonia and forced my self to sleep, i'll start to have nightmares and ill keep force waking up my self (almost happened everytime i forced my self to sleep when im having insomnia)

After around 4 nightmares and force waking up my self(around 30 minutes) i tried to sleep again for the 5th time. When i was on my edge of consciousness, i remembered a trick to do astral projection(i read many out of body experiences and the trick to do it around a year ago but didnt have the courage to do it). And then i thought "nah, nothing bad gonna happen. Ill just try that trick for fun" and then i tried to move my fingers on my mind when suddenly my body(only upper body) got out immediately on the first try(I dont know whether that was a dream or not).

I was still lying when my upper body came out. I looked at my hands(the color was silver if im not wrong). My vision was kinda blury (maybe because i was sleepy), but i remember seeing my drawer and hanged jacket. The background or the color of the room was bright violet and a bit pink-ish i guess.

I was REALLY REALLY SCARED. I tried to enter my body again or get out of my dream(as i told you before, idk whether it was a dream or astral projection). And then i tried to calm down and synchronize my frequency with my body(ive once read how to get back to our body too). I still remember my hands and teeths were shakings really bad (im pretty sure this one wasnt a dream) and then i entered my body again. I told some people about my experience a day after that day. And at this point, im too scared to do astral projection again

The question is,
Did i really do astral projection or not?

Thank you very much

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:14:52 by Amazarashi » Logged
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 17:12:36 »

You were non-physical and were consciously aware of that... so yup, that was a projection.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 17:12:36 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Amazarashi
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 12:06:46 »

You were non-physical and were consciously aware of that... so yup, that was a projection.  Smiley

Wow. It was really weird.
Do you think i should try that again or masterize it?
I mean.. deep down i really want to do it again.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 12:13:05 by Amazarashi » Logged
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 17:19:22 »

Wow. It was really weird.
Well, the actual trigger for the projection you experienced was the multiple nightmares you had before it happened.
Essentially, you woke up many times which threw off your sleep just enough to the point when you attempted your projection it kicked in really fast and really easily.

But yeah, that was the trigger of what you experienced... so I'm not sure how you can force that kind of thing to happen again.  But go nuts. Smiley
If you can figure out how to interrupt your sleep as you did multiple times a night, then you might be onto something.  hehe

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 19:13:10 »

As Xanth says above. It looks like you had interrupted your "REM" pattern. That's what usually happens when you experience a "spontaneous" OBE and it normally leads to "Sleep Paralysis" More on that is explained here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

Bedeekin did a great job on that link above, but he also wrote a technique that you can use to induce the interruption of your natural REM pattern and it normally will lead to SP. He disrupts the natural REM pattern by using a "pre nap. Take a look here:
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/fantastic_obe_technique_bedeekins_method-t31819.0.html

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 19:13:10 »

Amazarashi
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 13:54:37 »

Well, the actual trigger for the projection you experienced was the multiple nightmares you had before it happened.
Essentially, you woke up many times which threw off your sleep just enough to the point when you attempted your projection it kicked in really fast and really easily.

But yeah, that was the trigger of what you experienced... so I'm not sure how you can force that kind of thing to happen again.  But go nuts. Smiley
If you can figure out how to interrupt your sleep as you did multiple times a night, then you might be onto something.  hehe

This has happened to me multiple times before but ill try doing AP without this trigger tonight. Wish me luck haha Cheesy
Amazarashi
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 14:06:53 »

As Xanth says above. It looks like you had interrupted your "REM" pattern. That's what usually happens when you experience a "spontaneous" OBE and it normally leads to "Sleep Paralysis" More on that is explained here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

Bedeekin did a great job on that link above, but he also wrote a technique that you can use to induce the interruption of your natural REM pattern and it normally will lead to SP. He disrupts the natural REM pattern by using a "pre nap. Take a look here:
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/fantastic_obe_technique_bedeekins_method-t31819.0.html
That helps a lot thank you. Ill try that "climbing a rope" technique (: and about SP.. i think my mind is pretty strong, so i think i can break through SP if it ever happen to me
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: