The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 10:05:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: quick question i got on my mind  (Read 556 times)
lucid dream lover
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: July 07, 2016, 07:05:34 »

I read on another astral projection site that astral projection leads to spiritual enlightenment.How so? huh 
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 07:54:52 »

A lot of the time when people first realize they can AP or have lucid dreams and such they get caught up in the wonder and fun of it all. But after a while, if you stick with it, your consciousness will begin to expand. You'll realize the world and everything you know about is far bigger than you ever imagined.

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 07:54:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 17:08:39 »

I read on another astral projection site that astral projection leads to spiritual enlightenment.How so? huh
If you're "expecting" projecting to lead to spiritual enlightenment, then no.  You're out of luck.  Smiley

As Nameless pointed out, it can certainly increase your perspective on consciousness and reality as a whole, but that concept alone, is only one extremely small part of the equation.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: