The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 23:26:06

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saw My Room While My Eyes Were Closed  (Read 614 times)
LordNezazor
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: January 22, 2017, 18:25:00 »

An interesting experience happened to me last night. I remember going into a dreamless sleep and then "awaking" to see a part of my room in black & white with an intense flashing which was almost like a graphical glitch in a video game. (Note: the part of room could be seen from my position in bed) During this experience, I was aware that my eyes were closed as I literally felt they were. This entire experience was short lived probably lasting 6 seconds or less. This was the first time this sort of thing happened to me that I can remember.

Thanks for reading my story, feel free to give me any info into what kind of experience I had.  smiley
Subtle Traveler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 21:26:00 »

It may have been a dream. The subconscious is persistent.

The alterations to the room (black and white) may simply be a lack of consciousness and fear. Overall, it sounds like you were given an experience to show you (reflect back to you) your beliefs about the out of body experience.

How clear was your vision, as you saw beyond your body?

As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 21:26:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 23:39:26 »

When your eyes are closed and you see things you can get out of your body if you do it right.   I have seen a number of things but they were fantasy things and I got out of my body.    Something different happened many years ago.   It only happened once.   I was in bed and my eyes was closed.   I could see everything in my bedroom.    It was very clear.   I was amazed.   I did not know what to do.   I thought get of my body so I did.   I got out but unfortunately I zapped back into myself again probably because I was aware of my body.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: