The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2020, 10:22:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: advice for a new member  (Read 6728 times)
astral flyer
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2015, 13:34:08 »

yes i notice when i practice my dreams become more vivid I suppose with every bit of practice something is happening on an sub conscious level.  I was trying to phase last night but seemed to just go from dteam to dream, situation to situation it only lasted ten min but progress I think. Also its amazing that most of my expectations were wrong, I imagined going out of body looking at myself or my room but I am definitely the lucid type which seems to be a whole different ball game.

The truth is within
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2015, 22:51:10 »

All you need to learn is how to make yourself more aware in these dreams. This will give you access to a new playground. At first you become who you are in the physical, you get some playtime creating mountains or whatever comes to mind out of the ether.
Once you can manifest items to order things change again. You'll be tested to learn new skills and ways of working things out that will push your mind to melting point.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2015, 22:51:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2015, 00:19:20 »

yes i notice when i practice my dreams become more vivid I suppose with every bit of practice something is happening on an sub conscious level. 
Every bit of practice helps you to get your conscious and subconscious mind in sync. You could call it a form of "Brain Entrainment".

Also its amazing that most of my expectations were wrong, I imagined going out of body looking at myself or my room but I am definitely the lucid type which seems to be a whole different ball game.
Yes, that is a whole new challenge/ball game. First you have to become aware, then you need to get your bearings, then you need to figure out why you are there and what's your next move/action. There's an adventure just awaiting you!  wink

That's why I don't alter my Dream scenarios any more. I just stay in the scene at hand, but I am consciously aware of my actions. Sometimes I can just fly and have fun, but other times the situation is of a serious nature and has to be dealt with accordingly.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
astral flyer
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2015, 23:17:02 »

I am very grateful for the advice
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 02:31:34 by astral flyer » Logged

The truth is within
astral flyer
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2015, 20:33:17 »

hi again i just want to know about fear? I woke last night to that feeling like a giant magnet ready to pull you out, and heard my name being called. I have been out before but when its this powerful its hard yo find courage but I want to do it.  Also the power of even the prelude is amazing I think.

The truth is within
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2015, 20:33:17 »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: