The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2021, 18:16:35

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First connection  (Read 838 times)
celestialray
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2005, 22:51:54 »

Several times I have tried to practice OBE but was not successful. This time closed my eyes and tried to visualize a sparkling light and tried to go in it. Then I felt that I am drifting in something there I saw a pool, and someone was sitting next to it. I had the feeling of that person was my childhood friend which died many years ago. I didn't see the eyes but felt the face was looking at me and smiling. Then he jumped in the pool I sat at the edge of the pool and my feet were in the pool. He came and pulled me in the pool. But I realized the pool was dirty, and dark color. After that I was going towards a tunnel where I can see a light in the middle and it was like a net in red color moving very fast towards the hole . I  tried not to open my eyes and see if I will reach the bright part. It was moving so fast and I was trying to keep my eyes shut. But there it goes, I opened my eyes.. I was so unhappy that I couldn't manage to continue. Can anyone tell me what it was. Thank you sooooo much.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: