The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2021, 06:26:37

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious Discussion About Astral Sex  (Read 589 times)
extracrispy
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2021, 18:21:05 »

Hi. I'm wondering about the topic of: č astral sex. õ

Can somebody have a frank-talk with Me about this? [✍🏻]

For example, teenagers receive sex-education. Now, how do I approach this topic to study someone, for Myself-ő, to learn about this topic? Where do I even start to receive this kind of information? Tongue Tongue Tongue

Which is the right- sub-forum to post this in?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 18:23:32 by extracrispy » Logged

I'm an independent researcher studying: religious minorities and mysticism. Once an obscure subject, lucid dreaming is accepted by modern science: < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream >.

Serve humanity.
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 02:16:17 »

Well... I have some experience with it. Iíve had a lot of practice over the years. Iím not sure if I can guide you properly, but Iíll tell you some of what I know.

First off, Iíve never forced it on anyone in the astral. Iím always respectful of the dreaming or astral entity I approach. If sheís attractive enough Iíll go right up and ask her if she wants to ďget downĒ with me. Most of the time itís yes... but sometimes itís no. I have a few theories on this... I think most of us are always hungry for sex and so the astral provides a place where we can fulfill those dreams.

Iím not going to go into detail of what happens next... I think everyoneís experience is different.

For boys though itís extra tough to climax in the astral. Iíve found however that if you save your sexual energy in the real world your more prone to have it in the astral and climax can be achieved.

It took me years to get pretty good with it so donít get discouraged if your not successful. Also, kissing... how a woman tastes when you kiss her will be a guide if you should really couple with that being. Like in real life, some girls are ďcleanerĒ. If I kiss a girl and she tastes that really bitter taste, Iíll move on. If she tastes normal or sweet Iíll give her a try.

Many people will tell ya itís unevolved to persue astral sex. If you find that you need it then go for it. Iím not going to tell you what to do with that part of your life because everyone is different. If it brings more joy to your life well...

Hope this helps.  smiley

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 02:16:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

extracrispy
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 17:26:53 »

Thank you. My Spirit Guides are telling Me to just let go and enjoy the experience.

According to them, HAVING sex is not a serious-thing; though sex can be still serious in spiritual sense. [🛡️]

I'm an independent researcher studying: religious minorities and mysticism. Once an obscure subject, lucid dreaming is accepted by modern science: < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream >.

Serve humanity.
floriferous
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 23:10:19 »

Thank you. My Spirit Guides are telling Me to just let go and enjoy the experience.

According to them, HAVING sex is not a serious-thing; though sex can be still serious in spiritual sense. [🛡️]

So just for my own sanity I want to clarify a few of your recent posts from various threads into a a few sentences...

You are praying to your angels (who incidentally are encouraging you to weight lift) to protect you from your spirit guides whom you are very afraid of but from whom you are currently taking astral sex education advice.

Is this a fair assessment?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 23:12:54 by floriferous » Logged
extracrispy
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2021, 23:26:48 »

I'm not taking "astral-sex-education-advice" from them.  They have touched on the topic. I'm wondering where the right-place to get advice about "astral sex" is. [✍🏻] I don't want to blur the threads together.

Thank you. God bless you. Thank you
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 23:28:32 by extracrispy » Logged

Serve humanity.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2021, 23:26:48 »

extracrispy
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 00:10:28 »

So just for my own sanity I want to clarify a few of your recent posts from various threads into a a few sentences...

You are praying to your angels (who incidentally are encouraging you to weight lift) to protect you from your spirit guides whom you are very afraid of but from whom you are currently taking astral sex education advice.

Is this a fair assessment?

This is accurate; except, that they have-only touched- on sex-education. [✍🏻]

Serve humanity.
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 03:11:49 »

Dear extracrispy, your questions are all over the place. Your thoughts are all over the place. It is very hard to get a read on what you actually expect from us. If I am correct you seem to view the astral as just another version of the physical that operates the same as here. I understand that your culture may have a somewhat different view of angels and astral travel than we are used to here, however I think the problem may lie more in a language barrier. I think most of us here are primarily English speakers so forgive us our ineptitude. But I will try to clarify some of what you are asking and offer an option for you.

Our astral experiences are primarily based on how we ourselves think. As you think so you are the saying goes.

Non-physical experiences rely on OUR interpretation of our reality. So if sex is of primary importance to you then your np experiences well revolve around that thought in YOUR head. My best advice is to have all the sex you want. But you must realize that if you want to LEARN then you must ignore the sex itself and do your best to interpret the message. What I mean is that the sex is not important at all. The message, the lesson hidden in the act is what matters. Can you find it?

You need to develop better teaching methods for yourself.

At this moment in time I highly suggest you ground yourself and begin a process of letting go of your pre-conceived notions as they seem to be bogging you down. If you choose to do this know that it will take time. To ground yourself simply take a walk outside, breathe fresh air, walk barefoot, play in the mud or some other activity that reconnects you to the earth's energy.

"We may be imperfect beings but we are perfect human beings" ...Me
extracrispy
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 03:58:09 »

I agree, there are some serious difference in dialect. I am fluent in English/Galactic Basic. The difference between English in Bangkok and Canada can be massive.

"If you choose to do this know that it will take time. To ground yourself simply take a walk outside, breathe fresh air, walk barefoot, play in the mud or some other activity that reconnects you to the earth's energy."

I took a three-day break, as suggested. [ř]

the message, the lesson hidden in the act is what matters. Can you find it?

Sex represents intimacy with another being, even if just for recreational pleasure. Sex is by definition, where energy is exchanged with another Being. Sex is experiencing happiness with another person, in in whatever form or way.

Sex symbolically represents a new beginning for Me. Sex symbolically, the hidden message means, to open, Myself-I, to new experiences. I want to be open-minded.

"At this moment in time I highly suggest you ground yourself and begin a process of letting go of your pre-conceived notions as they seem to be bogging you down. If you choose to do this know that it will take time. "

I will do this. You are making sense. I am sitting next to the potted-plant and taking a breath. Thank you. I managed to catch some fresh-air at the front of my Home.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 04:29:30 by extracrispy » Logged

Serve humanity.
extracrispy
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 05:21:57 »

One hour ago, I went outside to garden close/in-front of a nearby Church; and I did not just go to in-front of My-house. [ř]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 05:31:53 by extracrispy » Logged

Serve humanity.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: