The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 05, 2020, 21:21:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: so who all has met there guide/guardian when out and about  (Read 1523 times)
the8reader
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2011, 23:36:02 »

met mine today befor i had to go to work.. i was bored and hand nothing to do when i was out and about.. so i asked for my guide to come out and talk.. she showed up. i started to loose myslef and asked her to help keep me here longer.. she did a very strange thing. looked like she tapped the area between my heard and left sholder.. and Bam total clarity. she began to say something and i couldent hear her thoughts. got pulled into another place and woke up.. i also think i have a guardian.. but that another story and still looking into that one.. just was a neat experiance and would like to here more. o ya she had a really long blue robe on and she looked older with long silver hair.. kina like a grandma.. it was nice to meet her..  was just wondering if others have had a good experiance with theres

is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!
astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 23:55:55 »

I met one of mine. He helped me project for the first time.

~astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 23:55:55 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 23:59:10 »

I have met mine, in Lucid Dream, Astral Projection, and waking reality. She is wonderful beyond belief. She is my Spirit Guide and my Divine Beloved (see Hindu philosophy.) What more can I say?? Wow.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 00:00:47 by GodsProxy » Logged
Bran
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 14:23:33 »

I don't have one now that I know of, but I had something like that when I was a kid.... maybe this is what that was.

Up until I was about 12, I was "visited", for lack of a better tern, by a small man I called "Mr. Nosy" nearly every night. How I got that name, I don't remember... maybe I just made it up. It was weird cause he was small: barely over 5 foot, completely white and I couldn't see his legs. Seemed to wear some kind of hat. This man would walk across my doorway right to left, repeatedly, for hours. He never bothered me though. In fact, I felt quite safe when he was around, but I never quite understood what it was. I, of course, told my mom about this and she only kinda believed me, being a kid and all... but one day before I went to bed she jokingly told Mr. Nosy to leave and not bother me anymore(which he really wasn't). I never saw him again after that. I think I was awake when this would happen though, not sure if it's something I pulled from AP or if it's even related at all...
CFTraveler
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 18:26:38 »

I've met mine in projection.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 18:26:38 »

Boom
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 16:21:52 »

Would love to meet mine and get help to project from mine. I have in the past asked for help to project when attempting. Though not had much luck unfortunately.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: