The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 10:34:12

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone is calling me during parting, Is there someone trying to get me out?  (Read 569 times)
Nephilim
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2016, 18:18:59 »

Hi,

I've been practicing OBE for many years now, with a lot of "off-periods" in my training, but the saddest thing is that I still haven't had a successfull outing yet. Ever since I've started I've had this odd feeling that there's "answers" out there. Anyway, about the last 2 years, after a loooong pause where I've done no intentional training, the astral projections suddenly came back to me with, as I would describe it, full force. Almost daily I would be thrown into the initial state of OBE whenever I tried to rest and sometimes when I went to sleep. At first I got really excited, I remembered the sensation of the tingling, and then the oh so unpleasant schreeching in my ears and then I would feel most of my body separate, and how I could move around my legs and arms, but, my head was ALWAYS stuck!

For months I tried all the different techniques I know, read about new ones and whatnot, but nooo, no parting from the head. I became so utterly frustrated, and especially since the initial state now came to me so easy, sometimes I even had to tell it to go away or I had to sit up for a minute just to make it go away because I didn't have the time to fight with the parting at that time. Sometimes I even had just put my head on the pillow and was still in a pretty cautious state when the tingling and schreeching practically bombarded me right away trying to pull me out. And now to my biggest wonder, at the end I began to hear a voice saying, calling "Come....come" over and over when I was at my maximum parting state, but stuck with the head - as usual. At first I was a little scared but then I got in to frustation mode and "talked back" saying things like "I'm trying, help me, but come help me instead!" But, success was a no-show even these times!

I was so frustrated! So then I began to actually interupt every invitation to OBE I got. I felt that if I couldn't separate anyway it just took time from my precious sleep and resting time. Now the excessive invitations is almost gone. They haven't occured more than a handfull for the last 6 months or so. I'm sad and frustrated. Something called me. And I still have the extremly strong sensation that I have to "visit".

Have someone else been called? Who/what can it be and what do it want? I'm both really curious but also a bit scared (maybe too much so it makes an obstacle) of the extremely sad or dark "creatures" out there.

I really don't know what I want with this post, share thoughts, and hear experiences of course from others who had someone "out there" who called, what did they want? I can't help but feel that I'm failing something/someone that throws all these easy invitations and also tries calling me.

I will soon try to get the OBE:s to come back, and find the time to practicing this again. Maybe I've missed my call for something but I'm still dying to know if I can find a missing piece of the puzzle "out there".
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 20:26:25 »

Hi and welcome to the Pulse.
Expecting to be stuck will make it occur as thoughts manifest. Imagine you're made of smoke or perhaps ether. Doing this will break you free as the thought of not being solid can't tie you down.
Try it a few times without fear. There's nothing dark unless you create it.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 20:26:25 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: