The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 22, 2019, 21:44:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: something near the bed is growling...  (Read 1008 times)
n/a
« on: March 13, 2002, 17:46:27 »

Hey Nate,

I have heard this too!  Strange animal sounds right behind me.  When paralyzed or seperated from my body.  
And here is what I found....

When listening close to these noises, upon awakening or returning to the physical, I realized it was only me{physical} snoring soundly asleep. Your astral hearing intensifies these throat gurgles and they can sound quite animalistic!

Clue was that you heard it right behind your head, when you are close to the physical you can hear yourself breathing behind you. I have experienced this quite often.

I think if it was actually something else, you would hear the noise coming from another direction, say, around the bed area...

I have heard peoples voices before and they do speak with clarity!  Most of the time, for me anyway, they speak inside the head, no need to use ears!      
                       Happy Traveling...

Nate
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2002, 12:40:43 »

I was turning over in bed and got paralzed then some vibrations began.
I was happy, but toohappy as that would cause them to stop. Anyway, I was facing the wall and behind me I heard this loud growling noise. Although it wasn't just "grrrrragggg". It sounded like
it was trying to say something. Not that it mattered as the vibrations died away and I woke up. If it was one of those threshold guys aren't they supposed to speak english or something? I think it would just be counterproductive if whenever someone got out of their body for the first time they had to play sheraids(sp?) with their personal thershold guy. "Ok five words! First word. uhh..grab, take recieve, get. get? Get! ok second word. walking backwards..uhh, backwards? Back! third word. two? to! get back to...oh I know this! Get back to your body! yea!!! I did it! wait a sec.. get back to you body? NO!" It really slows things down if you ask me. Can anyone explain communication while projecting? Does it always sound like perfect english or whatever you speak? thank you! taaa!!

-Nate

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2002, 12:40:43 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: