The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 11, 2020, 21:35:30

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spirit Guides?  (Read 1537 times)
Sal6826
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2014, 20:02:50 »

So last week I'm laying in my bed trying to AP. I did my standard meditation process (Deep breathing, individually relax each part of my body, channel energy *vibrations* throughout my body etc) I haven't successfully AP'ed yet but I laid there in deep state of relaxation just enjoying all of the different sensations I was feeling throughout my body. I tried to do the rope method, but couldn't quite make the exit. Without getting frustrated or breaking my trance I laid there and started asking for spiritual guidance to help me ascend from the physical plane. (I know it sounds crazy but i didn't expect any kind of response, it was purely an experiment) I was persistent in my plead (for about 5min) the next thing i know the vibrations in my body are going crazy (pleasant though) and I feel a presence. It was neither a good or bad presence, it was very neutral. Then a woman appeared above my bed, she didnt look like anyone i'd ever met (physically). She was a brunette women, wearing a green dress (possibly just a green aura), with laurels in her hair. She never made a facial expression or said anything, she just kind of hovered over my bed staring at me. I remember feeling really giddy at this point thinking my plead had been answered (I still get chills thinking about it) but nothing ever came from it. I tried communicating through yes or no questions. If it was a yes i would feel an intense but pleasant vibration or if it was a no i felt nothing (at least that's what it felt like to me) I haven't seen her since but I know I wasn't dreaming. It's been about a week and a half since the experience but I can still picture her vividly. Just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

*Update* I looked more into spirit guides, and came across one called Gaia. Some of the images I saw of her looked exactly like what I had seen in the experience above before I even knew about her, trippy  shocked
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 21:19:02 by Sal6826 » Logged
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 22:14:06 »

Ah Gaia, mother Earth herself.
You must love nature.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 22:14:06 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

NF91
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 05:32:39 »

Maybe because you placed your intent so strong that you yourself got those vibes going. I'm very much in the infant stages of AP as well but I have been making pretty good progress. Have had 2 projections this week. Very short experiences but progress. To my knowledge the "rope technique" isn't so much to get you out of the body. But to get your attention focused so that you can lose awareness of your physical self. I don't get vibes. I usually get thunder or loud crackling. At this point I have found less is more. I do nothing and just feel it. After a few seconds of this i'm out.

Find out what is best for you. I have found the last several years of practicing one "technique" after another has placed within me an anchor point that helps me catch myself falling asleep. So back and forth I go until I hear the storm in the blackness, then I am out.

Nick
TylerSnotgern
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 11:40:26 »

Spirit guides, sure. Spiritual guidance, sure. Spiritual guidance from my personal spirit guides, yep. Spiritual guidance from non-spirit guides, no problem.
LookeStuff
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 03:29:21 »

My Guide is very neutral, I have only met her 3 times she always has a poker face and seems quite laid back. To be honest I quite like it that way. Haven't communicated with her though for ages (that I know of)

Looke (:

"Lights are blinding my eyes, people pushing by then walking off into the night"
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 03:29:21 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: