The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 19, 2019, 03:24:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The ANTI-CHRIST  (Read 1340 times)
Tom
« on: June 26, 2002, 06:46:08 »

Are you trying to say that Maitreya was identified as the coming anti-Christ?! Maitreya, the next Buddha?

WalkerInTheWoods
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2002, 10:22:07 »

First off what can you listen to these files with? I try to open it but nothing will play it.

Second, what is the Anti-Christ? Anti meaning agaist or opposite so is this "person" against Christ? Christ taught love and peace so would this entity teach hate and chaos? Or is Anti-Christ merely the ideas of hate and chaos and not an actual person? What if I do not believe there is a Christ, what would Anti-Christ mean to me?

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2002, 10:22:07 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Ryno
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2002, 21:08:14 »

You need Real PLayer to listen to it. I listen to that show all the time. They have some really good topics. The Anti-Christ they were speaking of on the show on the 25th was literally the incarnation of Satan himself. You should really listen to the show. It was very interesting.

RonnieBaby
Astral Energy 1

ronniebaby42 ronnieaz43
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2002, 03:10:05 »

"ANTI" meaning against Christ. His plan is to heal people and will make miracles happen just like a drug dealer (if you will) sucks you in and after he has gotten you hooked... BAM!!! Then we will have to go against God in order for him to heal us or perform miracles. He will then have us by our tails!

Never never give in to this or anyone who asks you to go against God.

When the veil is lifted, we will be very surprised, people will then awaken to the REAL truth.

If you don't believe in Christ.. then there's nothing I can say to you...

Lastly, when you click on the link... it should take you to the website where you can click on the appropriate show/link. Which you will need Real Player.

Ron Powers
RonnieBaby
Astral Energy 1

ronniebaby42 ronnieaz43
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2002, 04:51:23 »

Here is a site I found that offers LIVE radio concerning metaphysical topics.

They had on tonight, June 25th, the subject of the Anti-Christ. They talked about tthe ANTI-CHRIST - Maitreya's Mission - Along with hell and what we have to come, soon!

You can listen to the archived broadcast.

Click on the June 25th link...
http://www.broadcast.com/shows/mysteries/archive.html

Ron Powers
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2002, 04:51:23 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: