The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 05:00:58

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Etheric body  (Read 524 times)
vegaone
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2016, 03:14:45 »

Hi,

I'm learning to OBE. From my experience of times I've woken up in the Etheric dimension (near astral) I found it feels the same, it was like I was still lying there in my physical body but I was out. How can you tell you've separated from your physical body when it feels so much the same?

Thanks
RobertForsythe
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 05:07:50 »

Hi,
I'm learning to OBE. From my experience of times I've woken up in the Etheric dimension (near astral) I found it feels the same, it was like I was still lying there in my physical body but I was out. How can you tell you've separated from your physical body when it feels so much the same?
Thanks.

I usually do a little hop and if I start floating it means I am OBE.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 05:07:50 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 14:35:20 »

I have a tendency to bilocate. In CRV we are trained to do that so we don't loose data. So you learn to sit and write while you are in a projected state. I find that the experience is not as much fun as a full projection but when I'm looking to find information it's better and my results are more accurate. ( accuracy is measured by hits and misses in the group I work with. We have a brilliant computer program that keeps stats on accuracy and allows you to record factors going into your sessions)

When I'm not working I play in astral, but it is play and I don't worry if I'm " out of my body" or not if my focus and experience is enjoyable thats what I take away from it. I don't bother with near physical, it's of no interest to me. I wouldn't worry about the labels just enjoy whatever comes and work on improving your focus. If you want to work on bilocation,   you can learn that easily enough. The section here on remote viewing has quite a few resources.

Most people who can do both feel the same. Even Joe McMonaegle who basically invented ERV kept a thread of consciousness on physical enough so he could talk about what he was seeing. He also trained himself to go full astral and return with the data and did pretty well with it. Thats a challenge for sure and takes incredible focus but as far as data is concerned it didn't yield any better than viewers of the same caliber who used bilocation.   I think Pat Price used bilocation but I'm not sure. Ingo Swan was dead against full ERV in session and used bilocation exclusively.
 I don't notice any difference between etheric or phsyical. I don't use a full body replica when I'm out.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: