The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2021, 07:51:28

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trance State?  (Read 996 times)
ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« on: August 28, 2004, 05:21:31 »

I also project mostly after going to sleep, only doing it from the trance state a couple of times. It seems like to go from trance to projection you have to be really really relaxed, with the feeling of being aware but your body is miles away. Too often people give in to the dream state first or have too many fears present. Somehow getting into projection from being asleep bypasses theese problems, if you are able to do it this way.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
kiauma
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2004, 10:07:10 »

Yes, relaxation is the key.  

Cultivate total physical relaxation techniques with meditation techniques.  Hold the mind clear with the firm intention of getting OOB in the back of your mind.   Usually, you will eventually relax to a point where the vibrations will come.   Some people do not feel the vibrations, but the they do seem to be part of your exit sensations, so that is the way it should work for you.

So be patient.   Work to achieve deeper trances, better meditation and relaxation, with the unspoken intention to OBE held in your mind like a shadow.

Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2004, 10:07:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

silverton64
Astral Energy 1

silverton64 silverton64
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 19:36:17 »

I have read Robert's Book, The Treatise on OBE, and I have read the part about when he says somthing like once you enter the trance state, projection is relativly easy.

I believe I have entered the trance state, but I cannot project out of my body.  

--I have had around 25 projections, these weren't just sit down relax and leave, I went to sleep, woke up for an hour, and then went back to sleep, and woke up with vibrations, and was able to leave my body.--

I was wondering if any of you have been in this delima.  Why can't I move my astral body when entering the trance state?  Am I really in the trance state to begin with?

-Daniel- -Silverton-
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: