The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 18, 2019, 09:16:43

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Took A Small Break & Changes Things Up  (Read 447 times)
SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2019, 19:25:50 »

Hey everyone,

I ended up taking a 3 week break and not putting much attention to Astral Projection.

Started practicing again at the start of the week and have had some pretty good sessions.
Full of vivid colors and a couple "Movie Type" scenes. Lots of movement in the arms and a little in the legs.

I use "short breaks" with guitar and take some time off and find that when I come back to it I am farther along or a concept is easier to grasp/learn.
Also I tried something different as well. I usually crawl under the covers or a blanket... just cause I find it more comfortable. One night the wife suggested I try it laying on top of the covers or without a blanket. I thought about it for a while and realized I usually keep that part the same every time. So i gave it a shot....

Turns out it worked pretty well. Within a few minutes I was loosing feeling in my lower body and visuals were starting to come on.

Anyways just an update..... Thanks for reading.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 04:07:11 »

A short break is definitely reported as a positive thing towards projecting.
When the break is ended, it can trigger a flood of experiences. 

This was seemingly true for you.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 04:07:11 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 20:26:41 »

A short break is definitely reported as a positive thing towards projecting.
When the break is ended, it can trigger a flood of experiences. 

This was seemingly true for you.  Smiley

I would agree my friend! It was a great experience.

I would recommend a short break to any one that seems to not be experiencing any growth.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 17:07:14 »

I think the point though is that it be a GENUINE break... and look at it from that perspective.
Don't do it from the perspective of "ok, I'll take a break and when I get back I *WILL* project!"...

See the difference in intent there?  I think that intent which gives a relaxing sense of no pressure on the first one compared to the intent of adding extra pressure of now worrying about what if it doesn't work?
Two different concepts.  Smiley

What I mean is don't use a break as a technique in itself.

SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 21:26:37 »

I think the point though is that it be a GENUINE break... and look at it from that perspective.
Don't do it from the perspective of "ok, I'll take a break and when I get back I *WILL* project!"...

See the difference in intent there?  I think that intent which gives a relaxing sense of no pressure on the first one compared to the intent of adding extra pressure of now worrying about what if it doesn't work?
Two different concepts.  Smiley

What I mean is don't use a break as a technique in itself.

I get what you are saying their.

My "breaks" are not planned my me....Its almost like the break is unintentional and you quit focusing on the subject. then one days it s like... "Hey, i having done this in a while lets give it a GO!"
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 21:26:37 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: