The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 12:29:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble exiting my body  (Read 955 times)
Mr.PumperNickle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: July 30, 2011, 18:58:04 »

When the vibrations stop my body feels numb and weightless, I try moving my astral arms but its like movig through very deep water, then my astral limbs just slowly snap back to the physical and im back to square one. I also tried floating away, my feet, legs, and torso will float but my neck got stuck. Another time I imagined going down a roller coaster my WHOLE BODY floated out just about 4 inches I then realized I did not know how to leave my body so I aborted the procedure. Any help guys?

So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.
blis
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 19:36:55 »

When partially out and struggling you might try asking for the aid of a helper. But dont freak out if it feels like someone starts pushing/pulling at you.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 19:36:55 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 19:38:33 »

When the vibrations stop my body feels numb and weightless, I try moving my astral arms but its like movig through very deep water, then my astral limbs just slowly snap back to the physical and im back to square one. I also tried floating away, my feet, legs, and torso will float but my neck got stuck. Another time I imagined going down a roller coaster my WHOLE BODY floated out just about 4 inches I then realized I did not know how to leave my body so I aborted the procedure. Any help guys?
First, don't try so hard. The harder you try the harder it is to be successful. Second, will power. Get the will to leave away from the body and you will.

~astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...
Mr.PumperNickle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 15:51:12 »

thanks for the info guys! itll help alot.

So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.
astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 16:29:16 »

thanks for the info guys! itll help alot.
No problem, if you need any more help or have questions PM or make a post on the forums

~astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 16:29:16 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: