The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.
 
*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 29, 2020, 02:39:04


Login with username, password and session length


Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Try This Trance Method  (Read 7308 times)
ZPE
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 25


View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 31, 2002, 02:56:12 »

Hmmm...I don't know if  I Personally would try that.  It reminds me of something we did in HighSchool the passing eachother out trick, and we would have to catch the person when they passed out.  I never did it though, cuz I thought it was gross, and made me go weak.

Cheers

Music?  Design?
http://www.zpmediaproductions.com/
Logged
k2sixx
Astral Energy 2
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 88

k2sixx
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 06:21:23 »

Strange, I held my breath for about 5 seconds last night as I was practicing, and it felt kind of good.

However, it wasn't progressive breath holding.

 
Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 06:21:23 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

 Logged
JasonHaffner
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1

JasonHaffner
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2002, 09:26:18 »

quote:
Originally posted by ZPE:
It reminds me of something we did in HighSchool the passing eachother out trick, and we would have to catch the person when they passed out.


Hmmm, that sounds interesting ZPE, tell me more about this "trick".

-Jason Haffner

 
Logged
Astralpulse4229829
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 35


View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2002, 19:17:17 »

Well... well... well .. I guess it's the trick you did it in the high school. but I'm not sure .however I got it from a trick that you need to let some one to stand up and then reach the floor "he should breath as deep as he could when he touch the floor" for about 10 times . in the last time he should cross his hand on his chest and the guy in the back should hold him "from the back "and then left him off the floor. the oxygen will cut off and this will send the person starte to the dreamland . this method "the above method in the top-page" is safe as I tested many times and it's the easer way to get you to the trance state. You should try it at less to experience the trance state.

you all have wonderful day and easy trance state .....

Yours,
Alaa Murad

 
Logged
Tisha
Astral Energy 5
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1207


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2002, 19:29:20 »

Part of my technique involves breathing slower and slower the deeper I go into trance.  People who have slept next to me say I'm almost like a dead person when I sleep . . . I take one breath for every ten of theirs.  I also wake up cold.  Shamans-of-old were known for their ability to control their breath, their body temperature, their bodily functions.  They also tranced frequently and managed to OBE.  SOOO.

However, I am also very, very, very KIND to myself, both in my trance practices and my daily life.  Please, everyone, treat yourselves well.   You can experiment with breath, food, drink, drugs, whatever you encounter in this World to find out its effects, but if you abuse yourself too much in THIS world, I kind of think you will be pretty bad off once you make it to the Astral.

Just my opinion!

tish

 
Logged

Tisha
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2002, 19:29:20 »



 Logged
Astralpulse4229829
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 35


View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2002, 10:15:34 »

Tisha, I totaly agree with u in this . I used drugs before and I know it may help with OBE but I will never do it for my self. we seek OBE to make our live better not to destroy it ..

for all of you the method above you could play with "experiment" not to over do it. it may be not for you any way.

Yours ,
Alaa Murad.



 
Logged
RainyDaze
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 17

pm me
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2002, 21:27:46 »

Here is an incredibly effective way to pass out.  It doesn't feel like you have to technically hold your breath or be strangled or anything.  So in a sense it feels the safest but of course I would be careful and you are probably wasting brain cells everytime you try it.  But you do feel like you leave your body, its very interesting.

Here's the method:
Get down in catchers squat with your head down between your legs.
Take 10 or 15 deep strong deep breaths at a decent speed but not really hyperventalating
Then on the last one stand up and plug your nose and blow into it like you are clearing your ears (it only takes like 3-5 seconds of blowing and then you're out... its real quick)

Definitely an interesting feeling but be please be safe.


~joe

 
Logged
spawn968
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 11

spawn968
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2002, 08:04:09 »

I must admit that I know very little about trance.  I do have a question: How does passing out carry you into trance?  I have never passed out (I know, I know, I don't know much about anything, do I Wink ) but it would seem that you lose consciousness and wake up not in trance, but in a normal state of consciousness.  Please illuminate me.

 
Logged
Grendel
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 46


View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2002, 23:29:30 »

I have 2 problems with this "Method".

1) My wife thinks I'm weird enough for believing this stuff as it is.  If she comes home and I'm holding my breath until I pass out so I can reach a trance state, that would probably be the end of it all together.  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

2) I can see a prime opportunity to have numerous hallucinations from depriving yourself of oxygen.  People (Myself included) would have a hard time telling if they were actually going OBE/clairvoyant/etc. or are just experiencing side effects of oxygen deprivation.  I wouldn't be able to trust my experiences.

And just out of curiosity, you quoted some key elements of your original posting.  Like “it should feels like you are passing-out“ and "got to feel the air in the brain".  Are you quoting from a source?  If so I'd love to know/read the source on this.

 
Logged
Astralpulse4229829
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 35


View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2002, 11:08:40 »

spawn968 ,you shouls not loss consciousness. but your body will go to sleep and the subconsciousness will be more active " you should notice that in a deeper trance level" in lite trance you should feel you body as in drugs . in deeper trance you will see falshs of light "sights" of something .


here I'm going to talk more about my method .
and this is for "Grendel" & veryone
YOU SHOULD NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH UNTIL YOU PASS-OUT

you only need to hold the breath for about 30 seconds .infact I said you need to have some one to watch you NOT to pass out ..if you pass out you will loss consciousness "and that is like normal sleeping"

less oxygen ---->less brain works -------> smaller brain waves -----> trance state .

and you still need the help of the falling methods.

and this method is my own work. I guess it's safe. everyone  should be able to hold there breath for 30 seconds .

Yours,
Alaa Murad



 
Logged
Tom
Guest
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2002, 16:23:17 »

The variation I learned on the knocking one's self out method does not require having someone else's assistance. It would cause me to see colors and with practice the colors developed into more detailed patterns. This was a long time ago before I knew better than to do it. When I woke up from it, it took several seconds to remember my name and where I was. More advanced things like what I was doing, the date, day of the week, and time took a bit longer. The colorful visions stopped happening. I started to have siezures while unconscious, involving hitting my head on whatever was convenient. It was safe to conclude that the risks had exceeded the benefits.

Holding the breath is an important part of pranayama because it helps the mind to stop its internal dialogue. Pranayama starts by teaching how to breathe correctly, increasing the lung capacity by relaxing any tense areas which would inhibit the breathing. It also requires better posture, so that the lungs can fully inflate. The breathing patterns can involve holding the breath in, out, or both. Holding the breath is only added after breathing in and out correctly have been worked on for some time. Benefits start to be felt when the breathing slows down to 10 full breaths per minute. It becomes easier to enter into meditative states. Trance and meditation are similar enough that training the breathing would probably help both, in that both require a slowing of the internal dialogue.


 
Logged
Variety
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 13


View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2002, 09:48:25 »

WOW, this methode is great!!!!
I'vw tried it yesterday, and in about 2 minuets i've reached the point where I am paralyzed, feeling as if I am swirling in 4 different directions at the ssame time. After about 1 minuets, I started to feel disconnection and a slight pull upwards with a lot of resistance.

All this in about 5 minuets.
I've stoped after those 5 minuets, deciding i'll go slow with this methode.

Thanks for posting it.




quote:
Originally posted by Astralpulse4229829:
Well , I guess I found an interesting way of getting to the trance state quickly ..

The key in my method is breathing …

Note: this method involves in holding your breath and you may pass-out-of-consciousness PLEASE DO NOT DO IT IF YOU’RE NOT ADULT OR HAVING OTHER PROBLEMS. However, I did it so many times and I found it not in any way dangerous but you should have some one to watch you while you are trying it for the first time. The idea is to deliver less Oxygen to the brain and causing it to start to consume less and that means you get to the trance state.  

1-start to relax your mussels “ use what ever method you do “ take long breath 6-10 seconds.

2-take 10 long breathings every one longer than the one before it and then take the longer one until you find no more place to suck air in to it. Not only in your lungs but also in your brain “got to feel the air in the brain “ and then hold on as long as you could hold you breathing “it should feels like you are passing-out “.

3- exhales very slowly. And start to breathe normally

4-do some falling techniques for 10 min

5-you could repeat 2-4 to get to the sleeping-paralyze state “and it feel like your body is on drug “


Alaa Murad


 




 
Logged
Astralpulse4229829
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 35


View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2002, 14:28:31 »

Variety,I’m glad that u have tried my method. I hope more & more people try it and tell me about what their experience with it. I’m trying also to develop a method to project while you are on your left or right side. So guys I need more people to try my method and tell me more about it ..

Yours,
Alaa Murad


 
Logged
Variety
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 13


View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2002, 14:34:49 »

More details:

When I started, I didn't actualy knew how to breath, so I tried a few variations:

1. Breathing slowly first from the lungs, than slowly filling the diaphragm (is that how it's called?), holding the air, releasing it slowly.
2. First the diaphragm, breathing in realy slow, than slowly filling lungs and holding the air for abit and releasing it.
3. Filling only the diaphragm slowly untill it's full, golding the air for a bit, then releasing it slwoly.

some of these work better than the others.

quote:
Originally posted by Astralpulse4229829:
Variety,I’m glad that u have tried my method. I hope more & more people try it and tell me about what their experience with it. I’m trying also to develop a method to project while you are on your left or right side. So guys I need more people to try my method and tell me more about it ..

Yours,
Alaa Murad


 





 
Logged
Qball
Astral Energy 2
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 73


View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2002, 18:10:49 »

Here is another method for putting yourself into a trance.

Tools: White candle, and a good candle holder.
 After you light the candle. look at the blue part of the candleflame. Blink your eyes.
Some people can go into trance quite fast with this method.
Needless to say you will have to be sitting upright.

Another way is to listen to a repitive sound like a steady drum beat.

Logged
Variety
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 13


View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2002, 20:39:21 »

Hi,
 I am testing this methode but don't realy know what is the "falling technique".
Can you please explain it?

quote:
Originally posted by Astralpulse4229829:
Well , I guess I found an interesting way of getting to the trance state quickly ..

The key in my method is breathing …

Note: this method involves in holding your breath and you may pass-out-of-consciousness PLEASE DO NOT DO IT IF YOU’RE NOT ADULT OR HAVING OTHER PROBLEMS. However, I did it so many times and I found it not in any way dangerous but you should have some one to watch you while you are trying it for the first time. The idea is to deliver less Oxygen to the brain and causing it to start to consume less and that means you get to the trance state.  

1-start to relax your mussels “ use what ever method you do “ take long breath 6-10 seconds.

2-take 10 long breathings every one longer than the one before it and then take the longer one until you find no more place to suck air in to it. Not only in your lungs but also in your brain “got to feel the air in the brain “ and then hold on as long as you could hold you breathing “it should feels like you are passing-out “.

3- exhales very slowly. And start to breathe normally

4-do some falling techniques for 10 min

5-you could repeat 2-4 to get to the sleeping-paralyze state “and it feel like your body is on drug “


Alaa Murad


 




 
Logged
Astralpulse4229829
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 35


View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2002, 17:38:15 »

easy ..,you have to imagine your self falling down from something like a building or from the sky . to me I take a very long breaths "about 10" and I hold the last one for about an 70 or even 80 seconds . after that I start to fell my self falling down from an airplane for about 5 minutes .


Good luck

Yours,
Alaa Murad


quote:
Originally posted by Variety:
Hi,
 I am testing this methode but don't realy know what is the "falling technique".
Can you please explain it?

quote:
Originally posted by Astralpulse4229829:
Well , I guess I found an interesting way of getting to the trance state quickly ..

The key in my method is breathing …

Note: this method involves in holding your breath and you may pass-out-of-consciousness PLEASE DO NOT DO IT IF YOU’RE NOT ADULT OR HAVING OTHER PROBLEMS. However, I did it so many times and I found it not in any way dangerous but you should have some one to watch you while you are trying it for the first time. The idea is to deliver less Oxygen to the brain and causing it to start to consume less and that means you get to the trance state.  

1-start to relax your mussels “ use what ever method you do “ take long breath 6-10 seconds.

2-take 10 long breathings every one longer than the one before it and then take the longer one until you find no more place to suck air in to it. Not only in your lungs but also in your brain “got to feel the air in the brain “ and then hold on as long as you could hold you breathing “it should feels like you are passing-out “.

3- exhales very slowly. And start to breathe normally

4-do some falling techniques for 10 min

5-you could repeat 2-4 to get to the sleeping-paralyze state “and it feel like your body is on drug “


Alaa Murad


 




 





 
Logged
Variety
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 13


View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2002, 21:54:02 »

Thanks for responding.

Have you succeeded going out of body using this technique?

quote:
Originally posted by Astralpulse4229829:
easy ..,you have to imagine your self falling down from something like a building or from the sky . to me I take a very long breaths "about 10" and I hold the last one for about an 70 or even 80 seconds . after that I start to fell my self falling down from an airplane for about 5 minutes .


Good luck

Yours,
Alaa Murad


quote:
Originally posted by Variety:
Hi,
 I am testing this methode but don't realy know what is the "falling technique".
Can you please explain it?

quote:
Originally posted by Astralpulse4229829:
Well , I guess I found an interesting way of getting to the trance state quickly ..

The key in my method is breathing …

Note: this method involves in holding your breath and you may pass-out-of-consciousness PLEASE DO NOT DO IT IF YOU’RE NOT ADULT OR HAVING OTHER PROBLEMS. However, I did it so many times and I found it not in any way dangerous but you should have some one to watch you while you are trying it for the first time. The idea is to deliver less Oxygen to the brain and causing it to start to consume less and that means you get to the trance state.  

1-start to relax your mussels “ use what ever method you do “ take long breath 6-10 seconds.

2-take 10 long breathings every one longer than the one before it and then take the longer one until you find no more place to suck air in to it. Not only in your lungs but also in your brain “got to feel the air in the brain “ and then hold on as long as you could hold you breathing “it should feels like you are passing-out “.

3- exhales very slowly. And start to breathe normally

4-do some falling techniques for 10 min

5-you could repeat 2-4 to get to the sleeping-paralyze state “and it feel like your body is on drug “


Alaa Murad


 




 





 





 
Logged
fredhedd
Astral Energy 4
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 610

fredheddd
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2002, 04:48:31 »

i've been doing this stuff for a few months now and it has always taken me about fiftenn minutes to get into the trance state. i tried this method of holding your breath and it has me in the same place almost in about two minutes. i can't help to htink that this is too good to be true . when things sound too good to be true they usually are. i'm wondering, does anyone has any negative feedback on this?

 
Logged
Astralpulse4229829
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 35


View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2002, 18:19:31 »

I have been using this method for a while now. And to answer Variety there is a big diffrent between OBE and the Trance state they may work together but they aren't the same . I have had OBE(s) before but actully not from these methods .and I guess it's so normal to hold your breath,think about divers training. some people train to hold thier breath up to 5 minuts. To me worse case scenario, this method will be like smoking an extra cigarette. So I'm gald the some of u guys test the method and it sound like it's working ,,,

Yours,
Alaa Murad



 
Logged
Tom
Guest
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2002, 18:29:02 »

I've tried to read through the method several times and yet still do not understand how to do it. Can anyone make a numbered list in detail of the steps so that I will understand it?


 
Logged
dward
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 2


View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2002, 20:25:49 »

This technique sounds like trance through hyperventilation. Like ZPE, I used to do this when I was in junior high school, where we'd breathe very heavily for about a half a minute, then cover our mouth and blow without letting any breath escape for about 10 seconds. Usually within that 10 seconds, we'd pass out.

However, when I did that in junior high, it was NOT breath control, it was hyperventilation to pass out.

About a year ago, I tried it again (now 25 years later) to see if my OBEs were in any way associated with lack of oxygen (they aren't). To me, this isn't even close to the vibrational state. During the passing out, yes I got light headed, but my body felt like a rock. And the throbbing in the head was "ugly" compared to the vibrational state's light, responsive floating.

Maybe I wasn't doing it correctly the way Astralpulse4229829 would suggest, but I'm not going to go there again.
Logged
Astralpulse4229829
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 35


View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2002, 14:49:08 »

Hi guys. I want to set something clear. this method is breath control and not a pass-out method. here is the method is some diffrent way :

1-start to relax your mussels ( use what ever method you like) .

2-take 10 long breaths.

3-take a long breath for about 3-4 second.THEN HOLD IT FOR ABOUT 30 seconds

4- Exhales and start to breath normally for 1 minuts and feel your body.

5-repeat step 3 for about  3-6 times to get to the sleeping-paralyze state
  (But this time hold the breath for only 10-15 second )

******************************************************************************

I hope this is more detailed one . wish you all good luck.


Yours ,
Alaa Murad


 
Logged
PeaceSpirit
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 32

137036865
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2002, 16:08:02 »

Hi.  I read about this thing ages ago about a breathing method.  I'd always thought of it as a way of getting high 'off' oxygen, not an effect of deprivation.  

Basically there are two steps.

1.  First you do 20 long deep breaths.  Go fast, but not too fast.. focus on breathing a steadly supply of air as much as you can and as much out as you can.  Keep a rhythym.

2.  Then you do 40 very short, quick hyperventive breaths.

You keep doing these steps over and over again until you reach a desired state.

Effects I noted were:
-Intense buzzing thorought whole body
-Mild to strong euphoria
-Impaired motor function(less serious 'legless' drunk sitation)
-Cramped hands
-Occasional feelings of laughter and sillyness

I don't advice regular use of this activity.  It's probably not very healthy.  Buts its a fun thing to do if ur bored out of ur mind.  I just thought id mention it, since it seems to be a general topic.


 
Logged
Avix
Astral Energy 1
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 17


View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2002, 16:16:35 »

On the spiritual side of things, if you achieve something quickly and easy then is it worth anything at all?  Very similar to taking drugs to induce trance?  

Edit:  Astral clarified this method is breath control and not a pass-out method, breathing for Hyperoxygenation not deprivation.  I stand corrected from earlier statement about not being overally healthy.

Logged
The Astral Pulse
   



 Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums


The Astral Pulse Copyright © 2002 - 2014
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM