The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 06:52:39

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying obe4u techniques  (Read 5623 times)
luffy28
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2016, 05:45:51 »

My understanding of using a mental rundown is for you to engage your mind in a scenario that holds your attention, that has a bit of action but not so much that it over stimulates you.  I am not a big trampoline person.  Barely used them as a kid.  But it is occasionally effective because it is repetitive action that does not require much active thought.  i also use walking down a favorite beach and biking down a path along the beach.  I like to use beaches just because i am very familiar with them and feel comfort just being around one.  In other words, you need to choose something that you can connect to yourself.  Choose something minimally active rather than passive.  It draws you into the scenario easier.  Technically, if you found it personally useful, you could picture yourself meditating at the edge of a serene pond.  but the idea behind providing action to the scene is that it more readily draws you into it naturally by putting you into motion, so to speak.  These are just the theories of course.  Test stuff out for yourself.  Experiment.  No matter what, it has to suit only you in the end.

How can I use them with the hemi-sync cds. I have the gateway series and the journeys out of the body series.

Can anyone give me some tips on how to meditate and what to visualize?

I'm going to use this technique.

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/11/25/xanths-phasing-method/
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: