The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 07, 2019, 14:20:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uncomfortable feeling  (Read 1092 times)
Tom
« on: August 25, 2002, 16:16:54 »

When you do NEW, you are creating sensations and moving them around in your body with your awareness. You can move unpleasant sensations as well as pleasant ones. You can move them out of your body and bury them deep in the planet. We call it grounding, and then you can draw in fresh energy from the planet. It is a bit like composting. Sometimes I lose my breath, too, and when it happens it feels like nothing can go right. It signals a need for drastic change. It is actually a matter of letting go of effort rather than of doing something new, though. As for the toe, maybe you can look up which of the meridians go through it in the system used for acupressure?

Czm33x
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2002, 18:07:53 »

So what are you saying. That the feeling of not being able to breathe was caused because I wasn't letting go.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2002, 18:07:53 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Tom
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2002, 18:18:05 »

When it happens to me, it doesn't feel like it has any specific cause. Letting go becomes a theory which sounded nice years ago but which has fallen away in the moment. It is something which is easier to prevent than to cure. All that can be done at the time is to get away from the current situation, by abruptly changing the focus of your awareness. Afterward it is necessary to look at what was going on in your life at the time. Something is not being dealt with the way it needs to be. I can say that because I have been there and back.

Czm33x
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2002, 15:36:17 »

As I was entering a deep trance I felt the following:
The big toe on my left foot felt like it was being bit. I felt like I was unable to breathe,and my lungs felt like they were collapsing like the way balloons look when the air is gone from them.
My astral body floated out of my physical body, but my consiousness was still in my physical. I could hear noise like tin plates being banged together.

I understand what all of these sensations are except the part where my toe felt like it was being bitten and the part where I was fighting for breath.
I could feel the pain in my toe, but it only lasted for a short time.
I really disliked that feeling of not being able to breathe.
I would have just gone with the flow of the experience if It wasn't for that feeling of not being able to get any air at all into my lungs.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: