The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 20:11:57

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unconscious obe - Question  (Read 1153 times)
Pe-
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2002, 08:57:58 »

Hi Smiley

I have a not-fully conscious obe yesterday. I practiced awareness breathing, but decided to have a sleep instead of practicing, because I was tired a little bit. After one hour of sleeping I became conscious, and I knew that it was a time to try to "break out"
After I successfully projected out of my body, I had the usual sight problem, but raised some energy and I could see something.
(Without sight I "felt" where am I, but I didn't see anything)
I flew far away from my body (more than 10 meters), but thus I was not fully conscious, the experience mixed with dream elements. (I am _sure_ that I was out of my body - felt vibrations, floating, etc)
  Well, the question: does anyone know any technique making the mind fully conscious? I was sleeping before the experience, my body was sleeping during having obe. I tried to control my breathing, but it was so hard for me at that time.
Thanks for reading, and for the advices

Pe-
Peter Buki
Hungary

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: