The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 22, 2020, 10:44:54

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vertigo when in the void  (Read 179 times)
MarsZM
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2020, 14:24:11 »

this always happens. i actually love the feeling and its so strong it makes me smile but i cant put my finger on what this is...

i will get to point consciousness state (usually takes me about 7 mins...) if i am really good at quieting my mind. I get REALLY INTENSE vertigo. the whole room feels like it's spinning sometimes and it doesn't stop. I experimented and stayed in a trance state while slowly standing up.... i still felt it while standing fully. the space in front of me was really big and i had crazy vertigo spinning feeling. it only went away when i opened my eyes and then i started laughing and tried to "come back to this reality" so to speak. i jumped up and down for a second and then took some deep breaths and did some math in my head... and it only took me about ten seconds to snap out of it. now i feel really dreamy and ungrounded and spacey but i actually like it...

with time will it get easier to come back here and not be so loopy after trance? and what the heck is that spinning feeling? sometimes i cant hardly feel my body anymore and the whole room just spins like crazy... it doesn't scare me one bit it just happens all the time. usually after about 5 mins of quiet and when the space in front of me gets bigger.

i kinda have some derealization going on right now writing this but i don't mind... lucky for me i don't have anything going where i need to be "fully here" i can kinda play around with trance states. if i feel to weird i will take a break for a while but it doesn't bother me.

does anybody else get this spinning?? its like a crazy intese vertigo and sometimes it feels like the room is even spinning. 
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 02:48:10 »

I found that while you are deep in a trance, you have changed your frequency. Because of this, you need to reacclimate yourself back to this frequency here again.
 When I have completed my daily Phase soak, I always have to give myself at least 5 minutes before I can stand up and leave the tub. If I don't, I get light headed and yes, vertigo does kick in. One time it got so bad that I had to lie on my bathroom floor.  I was that "disoriented".
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 03:02:20 by Lumaza » Logged

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 02:48:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

MarsZM
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 05:55:58 »

I found that while you are deep in a trance, you have changed your frequency. Because of this, you need to reacclimate yourself back to this frequency here again.
 When I have completed my daily Phase soak, I always have to give myself at least 5 minutes before I can stand up and leave the tub. If I don't, I get light headed and yes, vertigo does kick in. One time it got so bad that I had to lie on my bathroom floor.  I was that "disoriented".

that's good news that i can get there so fast! probably only 5 mins of meditation but i have to really clear all thoughts.... if i have trouble with that it takes longer. but if i can really just shut down it only takes 5 mins
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: