The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 10, 2020, 08:30:58

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what do YOU think?  (Read 4686 times)
the8reader
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2011, 03:29:29 »

you know when your out and about. and crazzy things make so much sence.. well everyting makes sence right.. and when you wake up none of it makes any sence and its all jumbled togeather.. this is just a though i had.. maby we use more of our brain or are able to accsess more of our brain when we are out.. this may be incorrect but sometimes when i am out i can just do things better.. like math.. anything everything just makes sence when you are out.. i am horrble at math i have trouble with easy multiplication... im not retarted by any means just have a disability that makes it hard..

so what do YOU think? do we use more of out brain power when we are out..

is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!
astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 03:31:25 »

I agree. When we are out in the realm, we use more of our consciousness. We aren't limit by the physical body and the physical body "rules"

~astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 03:31:25 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 04:09:15 »

I doubt it's either really...

When we're "non-physical", obviously we have no "brain".
And we *ARE* consciousness... you can't use more or less of YOU.  Smiley

That just doesn't make any logical sense.

Crazy things generally "make sense" when we're non-physical only when our subconscious mind has some measure of control over the experience (aka, a lucid awareness experience vs an astral awareness experience).  For myself, when I'm astrally aware, I notice all the "crazy stuff" that goes on... I just accept that it's happening because I know WHERE I am.  Smiley

the8reader
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 04:14:57 »

just cuz we are out dosent mean we cant acsess more of our breain power. we or connected to our body still.. just cuz we are out dosent mean we dont have a brain.. when i am out alot of times i can acsess my chakra and that helps with things so y cant i use more of my brain power...

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 16:47:52 »

just cuz we are out dosent mean we cant acsess more of our breain power. we or connected to our body still.. just cuz we are out dosent mean we dont have a brain.. when i am out alot of times i can acsess my chakra and that helps with things so y cant i use more of my brain power...
Your brain is a physical piece of meat in your physical body's head.

It sounds like you're confusing "mind" for "brain".
But then I'd ask, "What is the mind?"

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 16:47:52 »

the8reader
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 17:37:20 »

im not confuseing anything but maybe i am am haha.. all i am saying is that we are connected to our bodies while out. and we stay connected cuz we ARE not DEAD.. so why cant it be possible to tap into more of your brain power when out and about... just like some tap into there chakra and such.. i dought there is going to be a definitive answer to any of this.. so I think we USE or cane USE more of our brain when we are out.. Because we can tap into more of it when we are on the physical world...  tongue

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 21:36:58 »

What if nothing in this physical reality is real?

What if the only thing that is fundamental is "consciousness"?

I don't think we perceive anything except this physical reality through the filter that our brain provides.
If we're not focused within this reality, then the physical brain becomes meaningless to our perception.

Summerlander
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 21:50:04 »

This table shows how the Phase (OOBE/AP/LD) differs from wakefulness and dreams.  The diagram is found in School of Out-of-Body Travel by Michael Raduga. www.obe4u.com

Wakefulness       Phase State      Dream

Consciousness,              v                v                 x
Self-Awareness

Realism of                     v                v                 x
Perception

Stability of                    v                x                 x
Surrounding Space

Effort Necessary            x                 v                x    
for Entry

« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 22:38:29 by Summerlander » Logged
GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 13:02:52 »

Yes, the realms are real, and physical conciousness is unreal. This is a mechanism of the trap.

Memories when you AP are not downloaded back into physical memories. Whoever or whatever is responsible for this, clearly wanted to prevent communication between the real world and our imaginary physical world.

The exit I am trying to achieve via contexting - contexting brings the astrals into view using physical site - is based on this concept. There are beings in the astral who wish to communicate with us. Why is it that we never get any communication from the spirit world when the spirit world is so filled with life?

Who has not met another being on the astral, who is indisputably an independent being, and not a product of our imagination?

Surely not every single being we meet on the astral is an incarnated being. We know this for a fact.

I submit that there is nothing accidental with the spirit barrier. It is one of the glaringly obvious pointers to the fact that we are in a protective box. Protective box? A jail cell, more like it. What is the most effective prison? One where the inmates do not know that it is a prison.

Neil

What if nothing in this physical reality is real?

What if the only thing that is fundamental is "consciousness"?

I don't think we perceive anything except this physical reality through the filter that our brain provides.
If we're not focused within this reality, then the physical brain becomes meaningless to our perception.
ether2
Astral Energy 3

PitBull Attitude Required-No Give Up-Love All=Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 14:26:52 »

Yes, the realms are real, and physical conciousness is unreal. This is a mechanism of the trap.

Memories when you AP are not downloaded back into physical memories. Whoever or whatever is responsible for this, clearly wanted to prevent communication between the real world and our imaginary physical world.

Neil

ummm, "physical consciousness not real" can you explain what ya mean on that one exactly, their is a reason for people to think it's not real, if it's the same thing, but it is, Trick... (PM that if ya want)...

and AP no remember? what ya mean man...

good luck

love all

Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/
GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 15:29:07 »

Ok, its quite simple you see. People see reality because it is an agreed upon (consensus) version of what is real.

For example, I see a teaspoon next to the table. You are sitting next to me, and you also see a teaspoon. Thus we agree that there is a teaspoon next to the table. There is a common consensus that you and I agree on.

Someone else sitting at the table says there is a tiger there, not a teaspoon. You and I will agree that the person is crazy. But what if there were another 3 crazy people at the table who all agreed there was a tiger? We would be the crazy ones, not them.

So you see, when we say the physical reality is imaginary, this is not really the truth. It is a joke of some kind, because for us it is the most concrete and solid reality there is. "Truth"? Explain truth. "Imaginary"? Another tough one. It would have to be something which does not agree with the consensus. You see, if you take this far enough, it becomes really tricky.

So about the best we can say, is that reality is different and means different things to different people at different levels.

When you are contexted up to a certain level, it is quite amusing, the placement and relative setting of each and every different object in the environment means a different thing. Also the sequence in which you view the objects become important. Why is this so? Well, life itself, has cried out, it cannot be this way, we want to live. So the highly contexted individual (see my web site), is given the gift of site. It is almost like reading the future in a cup filled with tea leaves. Everything is contained within everything else. This is life itself conspiring to ensure we will have a future.

You will probably find that psychics are highly adept and view life from a higher level. That is why they can read your future just by touching you. The future is written on the walls (for them at least) and most certainly in the palm of your hand.

So yes, this physical reality is imaginary but only in the sense that "you create your own reality". If this sounds vague or untrue, it is only probably because we are viewing it at a lower level at the moment. The upper astrals are termed as being more real because they are much more pleasant, and there is a better potential for survival there. I can explain all of this clearly in terms of: Personal Universe, Postulate, Shared Universe, and consensus reality, but this would be going off at a tangent.

AP - no remember. Well, as most people will testify, when you are having a projection, you will notice that it is absolutely real. Even seems more real than waking reality. However, the best advice is to write down as much as you can remember, from the projection, the moment you awaken. Otherwise within 10 minutes you have lost most of the memory from the experience. In reality, most things are reversed, that is why it is a kind of standing joke within the AP community - who are more advanced souls than the average Joe Soap - that the Realms are real, and mundane reality is a dream.

As far as I can see, the highest level of truth is that we are co-creators in an imaginary realm. This would be a God given priveledge. Even higher than that, is that life could never have existed. God went, "I AM", then that was that. He was forever and nothing else happened. There was nothing else to happen, you see? So the next step, was he was dreaming of possibilities. Then the next step is, he decided one of his possibilities was "pleasant". Then we anchored each other. And so on..... I really must write this sequence up on my website, but time you know, time.

Many are called, few are chosen, but those that matter, take their own initiative.

ummm, "physical consciousness not real" can you explain what ya mean on that one exactly, their is a reason for people to think it's not real, if it's the same thing, but it is, Trick... (PM that if ya want)...

and AP no remember? what ya mean man...

good luck

love all
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 16:29:15 »

Nothing can be "unreal".  Smiley

Real is what you experience.

ether2
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 16:55:18 »

physical real man, their is a reason why some or those at levels of consciousness of developement are lead to believe is that it's not real, for reasons i wont go into here wink...

i remember all my full awake conscious projections...

good luck

love all

Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 19:10:07 »

As above, so below.
United we stand, divided we fall.
Each man works as his own island.
Each one the only one.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 19:40:49 »

What the hell are you two going on about?!   huh

astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 21:56:30 »

LMAO im lost

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...
the8reader
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 22:25:52 »

ya this got a bit out of control haha evil

ether2
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 01:08:40 »

As above, so below.
United we stand, divided we fall.
Each man works as his own island.
Each one the only one.

still only the same book man, all good man...

good luck

love all
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 02:11:36 by Ryan_ » Logged

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 19:23:12 »

Hey,
 Good point, but each individual man island has a weakness from invasion.
Divided we fall?, no chance the realms are created for light, think of comanding 'clarity!' or more to the point 'what are your intentions?'
 These alone show we are together, how?, Im not sure. Maybe there is a third part of us...the soul. Maybe we are of light. Search the web for 'the wave structure of matter' and mix this with calculus... You may see something, perhaps not, but theres definately more than meets the eye.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 20:44:54 »

Ether,
Yeah, doesn't matter because you and I are taking solid action.
Where ever we go, controversy reigns! No wonder they don't kick us off the pulse!

Szaxx,
Thanks man. Looks like I've got to wait for my next contexting exercise to find out more about the truth. Its funny, but when I run the contexting I'm more in sync with everyone.
Weird excrement.

still only the same book man, all good man...

good luck

love all
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: