The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 10, 2020, 06:25:52

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What method am I using.  (Read 1063 times)
Ihavewings
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2012, 21:42:39 »

I set an alarm at 5 AM, and then lay in bed on my back trying to keep my self awake with thoughts until I begin to feel vibrations.
What would this be called?

Also I don't really want to start another thread, I just wanted to ask have any of you ever been to the moon?
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 22:12:12 »

I would call it 'a stab in the dark'.

You set an alarm... at 5 or so it wakes you at 5?

If you are setting your alarm so that it wakes you at 5am... then it would be beneficial to get up for 10 minutes then go back to bed and keep yourself awake with thoughts while your body goes into REM. Even if you don't get vibes I guarantee you will have a vivid dream. This could be used to your advantage and with forethought have yourself a Lucid Dream... entering it a different way.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 22:12:12 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Ihavewings
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 22:15:29 »

thats exactly what I do, but why should I walk around for 10 minutes.
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 22:25:08 »

You don't have to walk...  grin

When I do morning inductions I get up for longer... sometimes I won't induce for 4 hours. 10 minutes is the minimum time I have done it.

it's called the WBTB (wake back to bed) method by the way.

If I don't get up I tend to have a really vivid dream... It just seems more successful.

roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 06:50:27 »

You don't have to walk...  grin

When I do morning inductions I get up for longer... sometimes I won't induce for 4 hours. 10 minutes is the minimum time I have done it.

it's called the WBTB (wake back to bed) method by the way.

If I don't get up I tend to have a really vivid dream... It just seems more successful.

I also agree with Bedeekin. This is a best method.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 06:50:27 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: