The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 09, 2020, 13:15:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What place..?  (Read 1892 times)
seapony
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2014, 02:42:07 »

Hey all...been a while....been busy !

But had an interesting OB the other day..Started to vibrate, then, when I usually just sit up
or roll out of bed, I started to sort of swing up then down. Seemed like I was attached at the head and feet,
and sort of bowing up then down from there...I tried to let go up, to fly out, but that didn't work, so I said to myself...
let go and fall...and I did ! I fell a while, and then found myself in a large store like area...
I looked around, and it looked sort of like an antique shop, so I asked the girl behind the counter what sort of
place I was in and she said it was " PMI 1920 to 1923 " I asked what that was, and she said it was a place that people came
for "ideas and inspiration ".   I looked around a little, then woke up.

Pretty cool, eh ? Don't know what 'PMI' stands for, but it was an interesting place.
lillymoon
Astral Energy 2

AP!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 02:44:09 »

Congrats
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 02:44:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 13:11:05 »

A PMI 1920 is an old wheelchair, this coincidence seems fitting lol.
Bored or becoming lightly depressed, you'd visit this or similar places. They don't really do much but later something clicks from your experience here and really wakes up a desire to do something that needs to be done that you may have forgotten about.
Even a boring task started, will not play on your mind once finished.
If you understand this then you may meet someone that you wouldn't have if this experience didn't give you the push.
Job on a roof perhaps?
Later youll see the significance.  wink

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
seapony
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 03:43:31 »

Um..oookay...

Curious Szaxx...What makes you assume I'm bored or depressed ? Why is it
a 'coincidence' that a PMI 1920 is a wheelchair ?
And  job on a roof ??

So I'm supposed to think about the things I saw in this place, and try to connect them to
things I haven't done/finished ?

You're sure making me think about the experience more !
AAAAAAAA
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 03:54:28 »

Um..oookay...

Curious Szaxx...What makes you assume I'm bored or depressed ? Why is it
a 'coincidence' that a PMI 1920 is a wheelchair ?
And  job on a roof ??

So I'm supposed to think about the things I saw in this place, and try to connect them to
things I haven't done/finished ?

You're sure making me think about the experience more !

Some things can simply be ignored -_______- especially in the astral. If you were fully conscious and aware of your OBE/projection/whatever it may be, then anything could have happened for any reason. Now, if you weren't fully awake, and your subconscious mind took over, that's what you need to pay attention to things most. You've got to remember, that there is a lot that goes on in the non-physical-realities of the universe, and not everything that happens is a "sign" of some sort for you to recognize. Some things just happen for whatever reason.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 03:54:28 »

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 10:52:37 »

It's these strange experiences that should make some sense, they may not immediately but something usually triggers you to recall the experience. Its then when the pieces fit together. You may indeed meet someone, this feels right, the roof is a shared connection to it and should be viewed as symbolic. Ideas and inspiration, if bored, this would help you break free. You may see this later and connect the dots.

@ AAAAAA, Nothing happens without purpose, in physical life this stands too. An equilibrium has to be maintained in everything. Once you've lived half a century these things start to become clear.
How many 'it's just a dream' comments have been made then the person sees it's message later.

AAAAAAAA
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 15:59:56 »

It's these strange experiences that should make some sense, they may not immediately but something usually triggers you to recall the experience. Its then when the pieces fit together. You may indeed meet someone, this feels right, the roof is a shared connection to it and should be viewed as symbolic. Ideas and inspiration, if bored, this would help you break free. You may see this later and connect the dots.

@ AAAAAA, Nothing happens without purpose, in physical life this stands too. An equilibrium has to be maintained in everything. Once you've lived half a century these things start to become clear.
How many 'it's just a dream' comments have been made then the person sees it's message later.

Probably not at a lot, unless that person is convinced that its a sign, and they run into a coincidence. Also, i should point out that I never said anything haappens without a purpose, you should probably re-read my post.
seapony
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 04:56:02 »

Okay...
I was simply sharing an experience...
I wasn't trying to make it into anything.

And Szaxx....I guess my half century plus has been a bit different than yours... wink
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 10:27:48 »

Probably so Seapony   cheesy

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: