The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 27, 2020, 11:05:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Christos Experience  (Read 2291 times)
catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2008, 00:20:03 »

I was just reminded of GM Glaskins book "Windows of the Mind".  Glaskin developed a technique which he called the "Christos Experience".

It involved assisted projection.  The subject would lay down and get comfortable and relaxed.  Assistants would then massage his head and feet.  A guide would give suggestions of expanding and shrinking, of rocking and floating, and then expanding into a big balloon and floating over the house.  In most cases the subject experienced a highly vivid waking dream.  He was isntructed to float up high into the sky and then back down to earth.  At this point he usually described what was assumed to be a vivid past-life experience.

"Windows of the Mind" is quite hard to get hold of now, but second-hand copies can still be found:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Windows-Mind-Experience-G-M-Glaskin/dp/0907061818
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Door-Eternity-Proving-Christos-Experience/dp/0704530023

This guy seems to have corroborated Glaskins work:

http://www.alastairmcintosh.com/articles/1979_psychoenergetic.htm

Thought some members might be interested in giving it a try...!   smiley

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
Tayesin
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 04:08:50 »

Hi,

This is the process I use with clients to have them directly re-experience their own past-lives. My mentor practiced with me using this method and because it worked so well, I then began to use it for others.

Most people will experience for themselves some form of previous incarnations using this method. And I have found over the 10 years of practicing with it that each person will go to a life they need to remember. As if the soul you are knows what you need, which of course it does.

I personally think this is the more effective method, but we also modified some of it by not having people 'imagine' themselves as balls of energy/big balloon because we don't want them to get lost in concepts within their own mind.

The only suggestions used are the ones we start off with, the visualization methods to disconnect you from the logical-thinking processes. Apart from this, each client is in control of their experience, and if they do not tell me it is them who is on control when I ask, then we do not continue the process at all.

A few years back I wrote a post describing the entire process as we use it, so that might still be here (AP), somewhere.

Lastly, I also found that once you had an experience of a past-life, you could easily reconnect with it by bringing yourself into a relaxed/meditative state and simply remembering the feeling of that life. It works like a key, or a phone number that dials you in.

wink

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 04:08:50 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 21:38:04 »

Hi Tayesin, that's most interesting. 

In his book GM Glaskin also reports a high success rate, so it's interesting to get independent confirmation of this.  A very interesting experience, but it requires a small group of like-minded people to actually practice it, it's not something we can do alone.  It's always fascinated me, though I've never tried it.

You do say that once a person has the past life experience they can easily reconnect with it.  By this do you mean that a subject can re-enter the "waking dream" state again by himself, simply by relaxing and "remembering the feeling" or is the reconnection less vivid than the original experience?

btw, you mention that you have clients, what exactly is it that you practise/teach, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
Tayesin
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 06:15:39 »

You do say that once a person has the past life experience they can easily reconnect with it.  By this do you mean that a subject can re-enter the "waking dream" state again by himself, simply by relaxing and "remembering the feeling" or is the reconnection less vivid than the original experience?

btw, you mention that you have clients, what exactly is it that you practise/teach, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!

Hi,
Firstly your avatar pic is one of my all time favorite photos from the internet over the last few years.

I think it may be a little different to a waking dream state. Most subjects will eventually lose all sensation of their physical body and be fully present in the life they are reliving, and the longer they are in, the stronger the feeling of being 'there' gets. Much like when we go astral for any amount of time.

Yes, I found by sitting and relaxing like we would normally do to begin meditation, then remembering the feeling of being 'there', we will connect up with the life again. Much like dialing a phone number I would think. And no the reconnection does not have to be less vivid, as said above, the longer you are 'there' the more real you feel in it.

I work as a professional psychic, medium, healer and teacher of simple methods to assist people to experience for themselves. You may like to read about what I teach by looking at my website where the methods are described for people to practice with.

grin
catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 19:11:46 »

Hi Tayesin

Thanks for the feedback.  It's interesting that you say people tend to disconnect from their physical bodies as they go deeper or longer into the experience.  As you say, this makes it sound more like an AP experience than what I called a "waking dream".

I started this thread just to publicise GM Glaskell's book, as this little heard of method seems to be a succesful way for people to experience AP, without all the normal practice and preliminary work.  Maybe some people might be interested enough to get hold of old copies of the book from somewhere.

Thanks for the compliment about the avatar.  yes I like it too...  smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 19:11:46 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: