The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 27, 2020, 09:54:18

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I really need help now and fast, please...! :S  (Read 1492 times)
McKauhu
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2008, 15:37:03 »

Because this is getting very serious. Anybody got same kind of feelings similar to mine in this topic?

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/mattress_bouncing_up_and_down-t27706.0.html;msg229269#msg229269

Because last night I felt VERY strong power when I was about to get sleep. I was just laying on my bed... Then felt vibrations and lifting up... Decided to go with the flow but it was so FAST that it scared me and I got back to my body immediately! (Like something directly PULLING me out! So fast... And I was fully awake and I think it would have led to OBE)

Oh yeah and I was PRAYING for understanding from God before I went to sleep. So I tried talking to him/her but no answer. Made me feel insecure... I feel that odd feeling even when I'm awake daytime too. Like my soul waving everywhere... Even right NOW! Like I could leave my body at will.... Like Robert Monroe... But I dunno is it safe. I MUST be sure first.

Please, anybody HELP me :S Can I let that force take me?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 15:42:14 by McKauhu » Logged

Stookie
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 21:34:20 »

Sorry, but it sounds like your own decision on whether to proceed or not. I doubt anyone could accurately tell you what is going on or what seems to be pulling you out. It sounds to me like your options are:

a: Go with the flow and roll with it
b: maybe try praying for a less fearful method
c: try a new exit method
d: abandon all practice

I think in most similar cases people end up having some great experiences and realize it wasn't worth being scared of. While I've never had a "forceful" experience, at the beginning I had tendency to abort as soon as feeling exit sensations due to fear. But get a couple under your belt and fear turns to wonder.

But in the end it's up to you to decide if it's safe or not.

(Note: I don't remember ever reading a post that says "I wish I never would have left my body")
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 21:34:20 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

McKauhu
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 23:15:20 »

Well thank you for a responce! Smiley I think I go with the flow. If I'm still writing here after that, then it probably was worth it Smiley Huuh... Main problem... How to prevent that fear even if I have already felt that nicest feeling like God swinging me... Can't be sure is it same entity if I don't feel secure. Oh well let's see.

Stookie
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 16:41:49 »

It might just be regular exit sensations that your fear is making you perceive as something else, like an entity. I remember the fear well, and I remember the way I got through it was practice, practice, practice. After one good conscious exit, the fear (for the most part) left.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: