The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 17:03:12

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: while I'm leaving my body I lose conscience  (Read 1216 times)
Cool101
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: April 01, 2016, 16:16:11 »

It always happens at this certain point where I'm nearly completely floating out  body then suddenly I wake up like 5 hours later
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 01:49:01 »

It always happens at this certain point where I'm nearly completely floating out  body then suddenly I wake up like 5 hours later
This is what happens to you each and every night of your life.
It's called "falling asleep".  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 01:49:01 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Ichigo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 11:54:06 »

This is what happens to you each and every night of your life.
It's called "falling asleep".  Smiley

*mind blown*
Cool101
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 21:36:41 »

Haha I should off used better terminology I was trying the phasing technique to exit but it went a bit wrong as you can properly tell from my bad description  grin
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 06:27:28 »

Haha I should off used better terminology I was trying the phasing technique to exit but it went a bit wrong as you can properly tell from my bad description  grin
No no no, you described it just fine.

That *IS* the process by which you fall asleep each night of your life.  Instead of "just falling asleep" though, you were trying to project.  There's no difference.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 06:27:28 »

Ichigo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 09:36:17 »

No no no, you described it just fine.

That *IS* the process by which you fall asleep each night of your life.  Instead of "just falling asleep" though, you were trying to project.  There's no difference.  Smiley

If we are already on the topic, what do you think seem to be the difference and perhaps better when attempting to AP whenever?

Since you need to bring your mind close to a sleepy state where within a few moments if you let it you will fall asleep (this is correct?)

Now to bring yourself there would a better approach be to let yourself fall asleep to that point and resolve to yourself that you will catch yourself "awake" when you get to that point and just keep awareness on the "sleepy sensations?"

OR

From the beggining to maintain awareness, nothing on particular , just knowing you are aware till you drowse off to that state?

Is there a difference between the 2?

What are your thoughts?
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 21:25:18 »

As long as you have enough awareness of being yourself, any way of doing it will work. I can stay aware and let my body fall asleep easily. It's only problem is when my position allows snoring, that interferes and wakes me at times lol. If I drift off naturally, I find a point where the dream stage starts and in this typically I'd drift in and out a few times catching the third or fourth one to take control and remain aware as a scene develops.  The basics are fall asleep staying just aware enough of who you are.
Sounds easy, it can be after several attempts. Try and try again by experimenting with it.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2016, 00:24:40 »

The #1 way to stop going to sleep practicing AP is: Don't practice in your bed!
 #2 way is "keep practicing". It will get easier to hold your focus longer amounts of time.

Practice, Patience and Perseverance will lead you to the achievement of your goals in any meaningful endeavor in your life!  wink

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: