The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 13, 2020, 16:37:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want OBEs?  (Read 592 times)
floriferous
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2020, 20:06:22 »

I'm interested to know what is at the core of why you want to have OBEs/Astral Projections.

I am keen to hear what is the reason for people. Let me know your thoughts.
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 21:59:01 »

I think our spirits have a natural urge to learn. Therefore exploration is the best way to satisfy this urge. If you know that there is a whole new endless world beyond the boundaries of this reality, who wouldn't want to see it. For me, with each AP, I feel my consciousness expanding tremendously, I look at things from a very different perspective and that gives me a sense of content knowing the purposes of existence. But at the same time the urge to explore more and more new worlds grows even bigger. The sense of adventure, new knowledge really charges my excitement and overall happiness and joy. I want to see the BIG picture and I do see a lot of it. That gives me a sense of incredible freedom.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 21:59:01 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

urshebear
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 07:04:21 »

Self discovery and expansion.
Athensis
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 16:57:55 »

My reasons changed over time as experiences developed.
First it was curiosity. It was a “ what the heck just happened“. So discovering what our capabilities were that I had spent years not knowing about.
Then it was “ who is behind the scenes here? There’s an intelligence here that isn’t showing itself. Who or what is it?
Then it was compulsive.
I think that if I was truly honest then for the last few years every time I have  a conscious OBE it has been to teach me and to put thought into it, and it has always been relevant to my physical life, so it makes me wonder when I think back to the beginning when I was just experiencing without relating this to current physical life , just how many of these were set up for me? A simulation. I don’t know, but one thing I do know is that by taking note of the experiences it  is more precious to me than some may think of the teachings of the Bible.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 07:28:04 »

When I was much younger it was something I discovered and I wanted to do the more advanced stuff.

But what I've learned now is that projection is kind of useless to me.  This physical experience is much more applicable to the reason why we're here.
We're here to learn to become better, more pure consciousnesses and this reality provides the absolute best training ground for that to happen.

I continue to teach here because I know that people will eventually come to the same decision after enough time.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 07:28:04 »

omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 08:12:39 »

Xanth!, good to see you here on your home turf ... ( meaning just where I first intersected with you ).

It may be something to consider, also, that where you have arrived is likewise not a stopping point, but a juncture, as before - on the way.

As a good friend of mine once said — the trick is to NEVER LAND.

I am! —theGalactic.Travel.Channel
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: