The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 09:03:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will my situation change?  (Read 554 times)
fatfooty
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2016, 19:00:20 »

Once I achieve astral projection can I change my life? Will I get a good job opportunity or know more about life secrets? Can I find a way to success and happiness and without having to work too hard? I'm a bit lazy and I think I can't change that.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 22:13:55 by fatfooty » Logged

Phildan1
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 19:21:16 »

I think You can change your life now without it, but of course it will lead you and me to answers about more complicated subjects too. First we need to enjoy ourselves and learn to find happiness in the everyday life and radiate that happiness outwards to others. I did it and practicing. But thats why we need some balance, as the pros are saying - learn to project and meanwhile live the days, some kind of balance and some maintenance time to exercise at the best hours when it is best fitted with the individual.
Maybe what you see laziness is the part of you which you wanted to directly set up to avoid things and experiences, which you don't need here. Just a guessing. I'm a lazy type too for maybe a reason. It could be an advantage maybe too Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 19:23:55 by Phildan1 » Logged

daily-spirit.com
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 19:21:16 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 22:03:30 »

Once I achieve astral projection can I change my life? Will I get a good job opportunity or know more about life secrets? Can I find a way to success and happiness and without having to work too hard, I'm a bit lazy and I think I can't change that?
First, you don't EVER need to project in order to change your life.  Everything is entirely up to you.  Nothing will EVER drop into your lap for you.

Everything requires hard work. 

You've already identified your first step to what you have to do. 

"I'm a bit lazy".  Begin there.

LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 22:53:42 »

First, let me clear up something about projections. When you re-focus, you will be able to go as far as your thoughts, beliefs and current state of mind stretches. And I am not talking about distance as we perceive it here. I am talking about environment, circumstances and experiences according to your own thoughts and emotions. Even if you receive answers, you still need to act upon here in order to manifest. In the physical you can think as hard as you want to, but if you don't take actions, nothing will change. We are here with limitations for a reason, in order to make realizations for ourselves.
ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 01:20:59 »

Once I achieve astral projection can I change my life? Will I get a good job opportunity or know more about life secrets? Can I find a way to success and happiness and without having to work too hard? I'm a bit lazy and I think I can't change that.

Happiness and success are a state of mind to me, more than anything. If you can go to some astral experience and come back enthused and happy I think it can change your life. My experience has been more of the opposite - rather than having an experience, overcoming fear, and returning with a new perspective on this reality, having the fear will just block your experience outright. You have to come to terms with these things in this reality before you can experience other realities.

Unfortunately I couldn't honestly say that projection will change your life without having to work hard. Astral projection is the hardest thing I have ever tried in my life. I suppose you could say it is big investment big reward.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 01:20:59 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: