The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 16:49:01

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the scientific theory behind F10/F12--beyond  (Read 30479 times)
personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2010, 01:25:20 »

i'm sorry, i didn't realize you were close personal friends.

but in all honesty, who really cares.  i get it, people care about the guy.  but for the "new" folks who never knew frank and know nothing of him but the posts he left behind, does it really matter why he left?

no.

don't get caught up on the trivial parts novice projectors.  use what was left for you and evolve beyond it.

be awesome.
omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2010, 01:27:33 »

Well, Fred, the owner of the EIC board, who you know, was a mod here back in the day, same time as Frank, et al..  I simply had a conversation with him.  So, not going too deep, but into it enough to have a bit of a clearer picture about the matter.

The smaller your reality the more convinced you are you know everything.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2010, 01:27:33 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

solarity
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2010, 01:59:35 »

from what I've read the entire matter has just gotten even more confusing. Even if he evolved beyond AP from the sudden abruptness of it all it didn't seem to be wholly intentional by the looks of his last posts/activity. Regardless, it is either one or two things, he is no longer in the physical or, for some reason he doesn't want to come here anymore. The end result however.. is the same, so, doesn't really matter much to me whatever it is.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2010, 02:48:19 »

from what I've read the entire matter has just gotten even more confusing. Even if he evolved beyond AP from the sudden abruptness of it all it didn't seem to be wholly intentional by the looks of his last posts/activity. Regardless, it is either one or two things, he is no longer in the physical or, for some reason he doesn't want to come here anymore. The end result however.. is the same, so, doesn't really matter much to me whatever it is.
The multi-named dude really hit the nail on the head.

~Ryan Smiley

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2010, 03:49:40 »

didn't my post ultimately have the same point?

am i just too controversial to quote xanth?

evil

Can i change my name to Beelzebub and keep my stats?

be awesome.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2010, 03:49:40 »

solarity
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2010, 06:55:03 »

didn't my post ultimately have the same point?

am i just too controversial to quote xanth?

evil

Can i change my name to Beelzebub and keep my stats?

now that would just be cheating. I think my post was more concise and fluent, thus tipping the scale of Xanth's internal post-o-meter.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: