The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 11:10:35

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clear the fog  (Read 260 times)
Light_being
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2017, 18:04:36 »

Maybe you guys can help me, my surrounding people can't, I've tried them and their help is no help but more confusion. however, if I'm on a wrong channel, please direct me to the right one. Ok, here goes:
Since I began trying to astral project I've had many many trials with no success except for a time when (during the day) I remembered myself coming out of my body, turned vertically and launched myself to space and the other time I just remembered being in a church that's being built but I've never been in it (I've seen from da outside) , I even remember it was about to be sunrise. I think I projected unconsciously but then again, I'm just guessing.
I notice how I feel, it's not me but other people's thoughts and emotions, opinions. I tend to feel their thoughts sometimes and whenever I want to feel (by focus). I did experience kundalini signs but not so much now, I know I am awakening though.
I also have a spirit friend who helps me make decisions, sometimes guides me on what to say because I can be abrupt lol,. This year, I feel him/her like an another human next to me, I normally refer to him/her as "Intuition" since I see us as one being.
Also, I get A Lot of knowledge downloaded in my brain, knowledge like what is the soul, the universe, God, people (their potential).
So please, help me explain what the heck is happening to me because I'm SOO confused and stressed about the confusion.
Last one, I see the world differently I'm normally called a weirdo for my divergent perception. I feel like there's a lot more than what we're told and I sometimes feel a certain energy that's ALWAYS there but it's like I have no access to it.

Sorry I wrote soo long, I wanted to make sure u have enought detail... I really really need your help
Thanks so much
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: