The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 25, 2021, 11:27:31

Login with username, password and session length

Poll
Question: How to stop psychic Attacks or people energy manipulating me
Psychic attack - 0 (0%)
Energy manipulation - 0 (0%)
None of these - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm under severe psychic attack  (Read 4947 times)
phase190
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: August 06, 2013, 22:44:43 »

Hi everyone,

I've been undergoing severe psychic attacks for 6 months now and I hear these people manipulating mentally and emotionally. I have images , thoughts, and hurtful emotions get sent to me. Somehow they found some way to nullify the way I feel through my chakra points I believe. If there's any advice I could receive from you please help me.

Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 23:39:58 »

Is this happening through your normal waking life... or nonphysically when you wake up unable to move and there's voices and horrible buzzing sensations?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 23:39:58 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 04:49:37 »

How do you know you are under attack? Who are these people that they care so much?

When (and in what context) do you "hear these people manipulating mentally and emotionally"?

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
sunshaker
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 11:34:29 »

I believe you are going through a opening of your awareness,

This was a stage i also went through, it was a scarey time, Conversations took on new levels of meaning "to me", i was bombarded on every front, i could find no way to turn "it" off, you at first feel isolated/attacked,

Over time i realised the one of the easiest levels we access are our "fear levels", which "leak from people" normally unnoticed, these emotions can be picked up by us when we are "tuned in", the same as a tv that as many channels but we only normally tune into one at a time,

You will over time, without realising begin to tune into deeper levels, Where a new understanding to what we are will open up to you, A oneness with everything, a connection on levels you never knew was possible,

"Embrace it", Do not fear it, It is just a level you are passing through. See you on the otherside wink

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 19:48:17 »

Do as Sunshaker says, embrace it. You should be able to increase and decrease the 'energy flow'. As you fear it, the reaction will be to manifest your fears. Should you think of a warm happy feeling, it will change into this.
You've opened Pandoras box and now have something new to master. You actually control it and it will respond. Learn to do this as the non physical works by your thoughts too.
It will mould into you once you learn to control it.
I'm sure many here have gone through this too.
You will like the results.
Drop the fear then use your will power to do what you wanted before it became available.
As a likeness, you're in the driving seat of a very fast car. Stick it in gear and drive, learning as you go.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 19:48:17 »

Lionheart
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 21:43:36 »

"Embrace it", Do not fear it, It is just a level you are passing through. See you on the otherside wink
Very wise words Sunshaker!

You are experiencing a Self Healing/Cleansing. Don't just Embrace it though, Learn from it. Question it. Be Aware of it.

Then all of a sudden you will come out of it and finally see the true reason behind it.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: