The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 18, 2017, 16:46:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ouija board problem!  (Read 3228 times)
lucid dream lover
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: February 06, 2016, 09:09:59 »

After using the ouija board i went to take a shower thinking it didn't work.But right when i went to get into the shower and had taken all of my clothes off i heard a female voice that sounded to be 13 say "nice booty!" and after that heard a wolf whistle embarassed How do i get ride of this ghost? huh P. S. I am NOT making this up! embarassed By the way in case anybody is wondering i am a boy and i am 27.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 09:15:59 by lucid dream lover » Logged
fowlskins
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 14:34:53 »

do thirteen year olds usualy use the phrase nice booty ?

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 14:34:53 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

lucid dream lover
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 16:43:08 »

do thirteen year olds usualy use the phrase nice booty ?

I am pretty sure she said nice booty. embarassed
lucid dream lover
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 16:58:31 »

Also i THINK the voice was thirteen.But i could be wrong. huh
lucid dream lover
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 17:00:38 »

Have you ever meet someone that looked or sounded younger then they really were?I think it might be like that. undecided
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 18:19:20 by lucid dream lover » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 17:00:38 »

lucid dream lover
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 20:52:20 »

Should i get a priest to bless the house? undecided
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 22:45:04 »

Should i get a priest to bless the house? undecided
No, just stop using the Ouija Board. What did you expect when you started using it?  huh

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
lucid dream lover
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 22:58:34 »

I thought it would be fun because of all of the stories i had heard about it.
Sammie
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 22:28:30 »

Did this once, an hour afterward a big window which was placed on a bed for some reason was evenly broken with none in there, lol. I just don't do things that have a negative feeling anymore.
Enigmatik
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2016, 08:16:14 »

Sometimes when shopping for my kids or just looking through the toy section I see these for sale.  It just gives me an eerie feeling.  I wonder if people actually buy these for their children.  Here is the description of the game by Hasbro. 
"Enter the world of the mysterious and mystifying with the Ouija board! You've got questions and the spirit world has answers - and the uncanny Ouija board is your way to get them! What do you want to know? Ask your question with a friend and the planchette that comes with the board, but be patient and concentrate because the spirits can't be rushed. Handle the Ouija board with respect and it won't disappoint you!
Ouija and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Classic spirit-world game lets you ask questions and get answers
Planchette guides you in your search for answers Ages 8 and up.
For 2 to 4 players."

Played with them once when I was a kid and it just gave me BAD vibes.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 12:35:37 »

The board did and is nothing. You opened up to  the fact that you are part of spirit.   You probably generated the spirit. It takes a little more focus to move away from your own shadows.

The board is a tool. I only does what you tell it to and what you want to experience with it.  It can help you access your deeper mind and interactions with others or you can generate fright night. It's entirely up to you. Focus and intent dictate what your experience is with that tool.

Most of Utube and what you see in the movies is entirely fictictious and probably fabricated.

I used to use an alphanumeric for communicating with spirits. I don't need it anymore but I did write a little blog on it  http://spiritualalchemybyjennytyson.blogspot.ca/
lucid dream lover
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2016, 19:25:36 »

Has this happened to anybody else?
RobertForsythe
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2016, 00:17:42 »

Has this happened to anybody else?

When I was a kid we played with the Ouija board a lot and none of us ever had any of the problems that so many warn about.
It was just a fun game to us.

We lived good, decent lives. We were generally nice to each other. We said our prayers every night and went to church every Sunday. We could have been communing with our Guardian Angel for all we knew.

I suspect that people who play the game and subsequently get some negative response are involved in something else that set up the conditions for that outcome.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: