The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 23, 2017, 07:38:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riddle's story  (Read 3863 times)
Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2017, 15:38:23 »

Ookay, so a couple of new occurances have been happening lately. First I was visited by something like aliens. I mean, it was outright aliens, if the case isn't that something else took the shape of aliens especially to scare me. They looked like the greys and came out of the walls like in Silent Hill 4 (it creeps and scares the hell out of me), then another one took me by the foot and started licking it, then another one came through the door and pretended to give me my morning pill. After this sleep paralysis I've spent nights of horror being afraid to fall asleep, hoping that no one would enter my door the next moment. I mean, I've always dreamt of visiting an alien spaceship but still, I don't want visitors just popping up in my room in the middle of the night. XD
And then yesterday it was very interesting. In a first sleep paralysis there was something with a very huge thongue that started licking my hand and it felt like my hand was burning. Then I woke up and after falling asleep again, a Chinese man (I guess the same entity having taken a Chinese form that resembles my ex-boyfriend whom I detest) approached me and started moving his finger on my skin and it made me have this burning sensation again. It was kind of scary. Then I asked him whether Archangel Michael and Azrael were real and he responded me "yes". which may be a lie, as well, though. Then all of a sudden I heard angelic singing in my head and I felt the presence of Michael or someone who pretended to be him. He supposedly chased the creature and said "You always do such things to her". Then the creature pretended to be my mother who wanted to give me a book about Slava Servyukova? And then it pretended to be Azrael leaving my room. This entity has come so often and the style is always the same: always taking the form of my relatives and rushing through the door to scare me, pinching me, mocking me and in general, I wonder why he is always abusing me like that.
Then I were left alone with Michael and we shared a moment in silence then he visualised a tunnel with a sign "Warner Bros productions" because the character from Fantastic Beasts and where to find them reminds me of him, and I felt like I went through this tunnel and I woke up in the room.
It was a very subliminal moment for me. Could it be that Michael is real? But then, why did I have the slight feeling that he didn't really chase the creature, that they were both mocking me? Could it be that he pretended to defend me but in fact they are always playing around with me? Who are they and what do they want from me...? This is not a question for you guys, I know there ain't a way you could know the answer, I am just thinking out loud.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 15:41:46 by Riddle » Logged
Subtle Traveler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2017, 17:00:50 »

Ookay, so a couple of new occurances have been happening lately. First I was visited by something like aliens. I mean, it was outright aliens, if the case isn't that something else took the shape of aliens especially to scare me. They looked like the greys and came out of the walls like in Silent Hill 4 (it creeps and scares the hell out of me), then another one took me by the foot and started licking it, then another one came through the door and pretended to give me my morning pill. After this sleep paralysis I've spent nights of horror being afraid to fall asleep, hoping that no one would enter my door the next moment. I mean, I've always dreamt of visiting an alien spaceship but still, I don't want visitors just popping up in my room in the middle of the night. XD

hey Boyana ...

I had an observation about your first experience.

It sounds like the alien stuff is in your subconscious. The reason I say that is the aliens seem to be 'following a narrative' ... it is like its a story they are following (not engaging) ... this may be from the movie you watched and were very fearful of. The subconscious does not care whether it's real or not ... it just wants the movie story to continue to play out.

Fear can be a persistent disruption of our experiences. Maybe leave the scary movies alone for a while and see what happens?

btw ... one thing that I really like about your experiences is that you remember them ... you have good recall ... it is also vivid and very well detailed. I am reminded of this, this morning because I had 4 or 5 dreams last night, but I only remembered one this morning when I eventually wrote things down in my journal after getting some coffee.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 17:05:41 by Subtle Traveler » Logged

As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2017, 17:00:50 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2017, 17:09:18 »

I also sometimes think it may just be my subconsciousness. It always follows a similar pattern, a rush through the door, imitating my relatives or something I consider scary and finally - hurting me physically by pressing my body. But when I heard the voice telling me "you always do it to her" I started considering that it might be an entity that has access to my fears and intentionally imitates them.
I haven't been watching scary movies for a while! Thing is, scary things have been imprinted in my mind very much and the print seems to have long-term effect on me. I have watched a scary movie for these greys as a child and fear of them never, ever left. Not that I have been scared of them every day, but when this fear arose again it was with the same stength as initially.
By the way, I ALWAYS have bad experiences. I don't remember having one without at least a glimpse of something morbid about it...
Subtle Traveler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2017, 22:46:51 »

I also sometimes think it may just be my subconsciousness. It always follows a similar pattern

Realize that you are not your past ...

The pattern you mention is what I called 'a narrative' above ... this is the story (pattern) that the subconscious wants to re-tell. When dream repeats, it is a sign of the same lessons.

I have not asked this before. Do you meditate, Boyana?

Phalanx
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2017, 23:23:50 »

Outside the aliens a tad I agree that it is subconscious, most of it has to do with fears, some of it you are questioning yourself and you beliefs "I asked him whether Archangel Michael and Azrael were real"...( they exist and by many names all different depending on who or what religion is telling the story... and some of it getting over similar problems feelings or the like about old boyfriends. Though I also see a lot of how shall I say sexual frustration to a degree its a common occurrence in just about all of your posts. Now I find that to be a rather private manner so I am not going to ask that you describe anything about that but it is something you have to question about yourself like how your questioning your other beliefs.

Now I don't believe those that you portray in your experiences are really angels because their actions are not angel like at all, but are rather other beings that are playing the part because you are gullible. A harsh way to put it slightly, you believe in angels and I stroll along sense this belief and play the part of an angel because I know you will listen to me because you think I am an angel because I said so but since I am not really an angel I do my normal un-angel like things... a wolf in sheep clothing.

I had some experiences/dreams long ago though an "angel" never took the part but something would take over family members and attack me quite viciously. I got over it by understanding that at our greatest everything is love, I love them and they love me, they are family and wouldn't cause me any harm or problems and nor I to them. Though I am a bit strained with my family at times because we are all human I never had an experience like that again.

There is a saying based out of the bible... Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Its been rewritten in many different ways but the idea behind it is no matter how you train a child good or bad they will not depart from it.
So if your taught to fear something as a child you will just about always fear it. Now I do not agree in the fact that they will not depart from it but that it is generally hard to change from it to something else. So you feared aliens since you were a kid well it will be something that being taught as a kid will be a bit rough to get over. But at the same time you could get over it at the snap of a finger, everyone is different and they progress at their own rate.

Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2017, 23:23:50 »

Subtle Traveler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2017, 01:47:48 »

There is a saying based out of the bible... Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Its been rewritten in many different ways but the idea behind it is no matter how you train a child good or bad they will not depart from it.

This is harsh and judgmental. First, you know nothing about Riddle's upbringing. Second, the populations of Eastern Europe have been subjected civil wars and other extreme violence for the last two decades. Many of the young people in these countries now struggle with making their adjustments from these traumas into adulthood. Their fears are often very justified considering their circumstances.

Think through what you are projecting upon others more carefully and more considerately before you post!

Phalanx
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2017, 02:33:02 »

I may have stepped to far, I do think it could possibly come across as harsh but not judgemental not quite but I will chalk that up to social differences of how everyone understands things differently. But I never meant harm by it and I know that I know nothing about her upbringing. I was simply trying to convey an idea about fear of aliens from childhood that it being carried from childhood may have a long hold.

I probably should have simply said that being a fear from childhood it may be hard to get over because things from child hood stick with us longer being deep seated where as things from being grown are usually rationalized out before they take hold, that is why its harder to believe and learn things as one gets older.

But we all make mistakes, everyone here comes from a different social, racial, historical backgrounds either countries apart or even being across the street from one another it is something that sits with us all and even though we all try to be generally opened minded and try to conveying messages to others about something there is to much diversity, that sooner or later unintentionally we all say something that offends, hurts, scares and the like, someone who understands things differently. It can't be helped all of the time it is bound to happen everyone is to different.

I do wish you could have asked me to rephrase it in a more civilized manner than what your message comes across as, that I may have stepped to far and that what I said can come across due to given circumstances as harsh and that it may have been an unintentional lapse of judgement on my part and that it  should be clarified.

Again I do apologize if it is harsh and the like it was unintentional, I do hope I clarified myself.

Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard
Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2017, 10:04:53 »

I have been questioning myself about this sexual frustration as well but the best I've come up with is that some creatures just like molesting me until they managed to traumatize me with it. It's not that I believe in the Bible, don't get me wrong, I think that most of the writings are out-dated and ridiculous. But since I have seen appearances of creatures that addressed themselves az Michael and Azrael, I thought that they might be real, apart from the bible, and even apart of the term "angels". But I do believe that some creatures may pretend to be them, so my question "Are they real?" came out mostly of despair and pessimistic hope. What I truly believe though, is that some entities like playing around with me, and I wish I could know their names and nature and why are they bothering to bully me so often at night. I mean, I havent been watching scary stories, I try to think more positively yet there is always the same scenario...
No, I don't meditate.
Subtle Traveler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2017, 15:02:30 »

No, I don't meditate.

It can be very helpful. This is how Jurgen Ziewe began. The OBE's came later (after meditating for years)

Good luck to you, Boyana.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 16:16:42 by Subtle Traveler » Logged

Phalanx
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2017, 21:25:25 »

But I do believe that some creatures may pretend to be them...

What I truly believe though, is that some entities like playing around with me, and I wish I could know their names and nature and why are they bothering to bully me so often at night.

Again I agree and think it is really coming down to subconscious and conscious beliefs now. You believe that is the way it works so it must be so. I mentioned before that you have power over them, may have missed mentioning that belief comes into play a bit. Because if you demand them to be gone and inside your fearful or questioning if they will listen they pick up on it, but if you know with out a doubt that you have that power then they will follow. I agree with Subtle travelers to try some meditation, you can do the one I offered previously in this thread or you can follow the video offered.
Just know that you are everything and everyone and everyone and everything is you, and the greatest you that you can be is love so be love.

-Neville Goddard
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2017, 22:17:22 »

I have been questioning myself about this sexual frustration as well but the best I've come up with is that some creatures just like molesting me until they managed to traumatize me with it. It's not that I believe in the Bible, don't get me wrong, I think that most of the writings are out-dated and ridiculous. But since I have seen appearances of creatures that addressed themselves az Michael and Azrael, I thought that they might be real, apart from the bible, and even apart of the term "angels". But I do believe that some creatures may pretend to be them, so my question "Are they real?" came out mostly of despair and pessimistic hope. What I truly believe though, is that some entities like playing around with me, and I wish I could know their names and nature and why are they bothering to bully me so often at night. I mean, I havent been watching scary stories, I try to think more positively yet there is always the same scenario...
No, I don't meditate.
Check out this thread here. It may help you understand more about the what is happening and why. Tests, quests and challenges are abundant in the "other realms". That is basically the form of communication there.
  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/tests_quests_and_challenges-t46546.0.html

...on another note though. You have mentioned this "Angel" that addresses you. A "non physical" entity can take any form it chooses to accomplish whatever it is trying to show or teach you. Examples of this: Some of us do what is called "Retrievals". (You can search more on "Retrievals" in the upper right hand Search engine). When we do one of these to attempt top help a "lost one". We may use any form at our disposal and the entire environment itself to help the "lost one". But, we can't decide anything for them. Some things we do may seem to be harsh or cruel. But sometimes they are needed to help accomplish the task at hand. Case in point. I once had a Retrieval whereas it was on a woman that was severely abused during her physical life here. I tried to do everything I could to "heal" her. But in the end, "berating" her even more was what was needed for her to finally decide to move on. Sometimes in a "Mass Retrieval" a "oppressor"
 has to be challenged as well. Retrievals come in all forms.

Here is a great one by Szaxx: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/new_jericho_large_scale_retrieval-t42995.0.html
 This is a thread I made here years ago: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/souly_for_retrievals-t37273.0.html

Lastly to the add to the "Elephant in the room". The sexual/lust issue. I made this post in a thread that is probably now the most frequented here on Astral Pulse. After seeing how many people viewed it, I felt that people needed to see another point of view on the issue as well.
 My post there was created on Sept 14th 2013, under a former name I used here on this Forum.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_psychic_and_paranormal/masturbationincubi_and_sucubi-t466.25.html
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 00:55:30 by Lumaza » Logged

Stay not in the precipice, with the dross of Matter, for there is a place for thy Image in a realm ever splendid..

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of fail
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2017, 05:06:40 »

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/tests_quests_and_challenges-t46546.0.html

The above link for easy clicking.  Not sure why it didn't make the link clickable before.   huh

Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2017, 11:04:28 »

Thank you, Lumaza, that's a nice perspective there. I will check out all the topics, they will be very useful to me! I do feel there is the element of teaching in what's happening to me, only I do not completely understand the lesson. Maybe it needs more time before I finally shape out the whole picture...
Riddle
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2017, 17:59:47 »

There is a continuation with the story about the aliens.
So, I find myself during a very vivid dream in some place that seems like an operating room and I see a dog that suffered burning damage on one of the beds. There are people who are trying to save him but one of his legs bursts into flames and his eyes are decaying. It almost feels like they are not helping him, unlike the first appearance of things, but they have organized it especially so that I could see the grotesque experiment on the dog. Then I find myself before a 'doctor' and I try to explain to him some of the mental problems that I sometimes have but then something touches me on the back and I scream "Pleeease, get it off me!!" It felt like an octopus. Then the dream transforms in a sleep paralysis where yet the same alien that once spoke to me tells me "You have to give it back" I ask "give back what", he answers "Something that isn't yours'' and I wake up.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: