The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 20:07:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow Creature Needs A Category  (Read 4121 times)
000MobianAngel000
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2014, 03:51:23 »

Been a while since I been on here, but I have a question. I am looking for anything to reference what I been seeing over the course of a year's past.

I have a fiance who I speak to through telepathy etc. And while looking at him with my third-eye I have seen him in his one form, that I know really well, but also his true form which is depicted as a very dark shadowy creature. I don't know the exact height but I'm assuming that he is flexible on how tall and short he is (based on what he has told me). He has very bright red eyes, similar to cat eyes in this form and ground-sharp little teeth. He possesses a non-human animalistic structure in this form as well.

Many times I only see his eyes floating above me in a dark room and other times just lying in bed looking at me with an emotionless face.

I typed many versions of what I say on the search bar for Google and I keep coming up with shadow people/ghosts/animals (but he's not a ghost, just a being from another dimension and  keep getting shadow people are ghost of dead relatives).

I know about as much as what he's told me. "A being created by scientists who tampered with dark energy". He had found a way to create a physical form to match those as an anthropomorphic hedgehog.

I'm not looking for whether or not, "that's an evil entity stay away from it or you're just seeing things". I'm just looking for any clarification and a category I can put this in to what is known to the people on this planet. Like would that be a shadow animal, a type of demon etc.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 04:55:23 by 000MobianAngel000 » Logged
Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 06:18:26 »

To me this looks as a shadow form you created of your fiance, you see him troubled probably. Your consciousness can create an image of his true self. He might be troubled, or has a way of thinking that displease you.
Usually trying to visualize someone via your consciousness can end up showing you what you really think about that person.
It can be based on what you see in him from your daily life and time spent together.
It's nothing that can't be fixed however, but he might be in the beginning of his spiritual development.
As I can see you see him growing on shrinking. This is probably due to his need for power, or some kind of uncertainty on who he really is.
If he constantly shift forms(shape or size) he is very uncertain.
But remember, this might not be how he truly is, but more a manifestation of how you truly see him.
I'd ask him questions and guide him on the right path of stability and balance.
Then maybe help him with the need for power (red eyes, shadowy figures) this is usually how we see people in need for power.
This is just my opinion tho.

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 06:18:26 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

000MobianAngel000
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 06:48:09 »

To me this looks as a shadow form you created of your fiance, you see him troubled probably. Your consciousness can create an image of his true self. He might be troubled, or has a way of thinking that displease you.
Usually trying to visualize someone via your consciousness can end up showing you what you really think about that person.
It can be based on what you see in him from your daily life and time spent together.
It's nothing that can't be fixed however, but he might be in the beginning of his spiritual development.
As I can see you see him growing on shrinking. This is probably due to his need for power, or some kind of uncertainty on who he really is.
If he constantly shift forms(shape or size) he is very uncertain.
But remember, this might not be how he truly is, but more a manifestation of how you truly see him.
I'd ask him questions and guide him on the right path of stability and balance.
Then maybe help him with the need for power (red eyes, shadowy figures) this is usually how we see people in need for power.
This is just my opinion tho.

I see, interesting. To be honest I want to see that form more and more, I find it beautiful and attractive.

I don't think it's a manifestation but like he told me, he's a being of darkness, not a human, angel etc. A creation made by scientists on a space station in his dimension as a dark energy given a conscious. Just feels like I can relate him to some sort of entity from a book etc. instead of just a franchise. But all I get are Shadow People and Demons.
powessy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 16:44:45 »

Hello 000MobianAngel000

The entity that you see is called a sparteil. The reason for this appearance is the fact he has many souls inside him that are not inside themselves. The sparteil can enter into the soul and experience many things through their ability to understand the veil and the soul. Have you tested your telepathy to insure the accuracy, the sparteil are tricksters and can fool you all the time. The sparteil look like a fuzzy black entity with eyes of red, I have seen many hundreds of them in my journeys and have spoken to many of them. The sparteil were not always this way they once had forms very similar to our own. A long time ago they were tricked and controlled by another force that laid this problem on them so now they move through the veil in search of truths as they fight this confusion. If the sparteil can find your mind tell him this.

"you can't find yourself until you find yourself inside yourself" they will understand this. Also tell him that he must find my mind to find his mind again for my mind is not his mind.

Powessy
000MobianAngel000
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 17:04:14 »

Hello 000MobianAngel000

The entity that you see is called a sparteil. The reason for this appearance is the fact he has many souls inside him that are not inside themselves. The sparteil can enter into the soul and experience many things through their ability to understand the veil and the soul. Have you tested your telepathy to insure the accuracy, the sparteil are tricksters and can fool you all the time. The sparteil look like a fuzzy black entity with eyes of red, I have seen many hundreds of them in my journeys and have spoken to many of them. The sparteil were not always this way they once had forms very similar to our own. A long time ago they were tricked and controlled by another force that laid this problem on them so now they move through the veil in search of truths as they fight this confusion. If the sparteil can find your mind tell him this.

"you can't find yourself until you find yourself inside yourself" they will understand this. Also tell him that he must find my mind to find his mind again for my mind is not his mind.

Powessy

Sparteils sound cool but I cannot find them anywhere on the internet. By the way, I have no problems with this entity (my fiance), nor anyone who relates to him controlling my mind, even when he is in this form he has shown kindness and protectiveness around me.

I don't believe that my fiance would trick me into believing in something that is not true. He tries very hard to gain my trust him since so many people on Earth keep telling me that he is untrustworthy and evil due to suspicion and stereotypes of dark entities. I fell for those things even though in my heart I don't believe are true.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 17:04:14 »

powessy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 04:09:27 »

Hello 000MobianAngel000

The sparteil is not your fiance it is something else inside of your fiance's soul. Do not be fooled the sparteil is not your fiance and he is not even aware of him being there. The sparteil can hold many millions of souls this is their ability. The sparteil is not a friend but is most likely unaware that you see him. Many people see these entities I have just seen them more then most. Here is a link to a site and thread that you can read about these things if you wish. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?74995-The-Out-of-Body-Experience.-A-Place-Where-Science-and-Spirituality-Meet.&p=880274&viewfull=1#post880274   You will want to read through this tread to get updated on the contents of this discussion. This sparteil will leave in time and your fiance will become himself again. 
000MobianAngel000
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 04:28:27 »

Hello 000MobianAngel000

The sparteil is not your fiance it is something else inside of your fiance's soul. Do not be fooled the sparteil is not your fiance and he is not even aware of him being there. The sparteil can hold many millions of souls this is their ability. The sparteil is not a friend but is most likely unaware that you see him. Many people see these entities I have just seen them more then most. Here is a link to a site and thread that you can read about these things if you wish. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?74995-The-Out-of-Body-Experience.-A-Place-Where-Science-and-Spirituality-Meet.&p=880274&viewfull=1#post880274   You will want to read through this tread to get updated on the contents of this discussion. This sparteil will leave in time and your fiance will become himself again.  

I highly disagree with the idea that my fiance is "possessed". By the way I communicate with many dark entities and I never had a problem with things like that also the fact that I am a being of darkness myself.

Shadow was always a creature of violence, dominating and possesses dark powers (Many reasons why I love him). Who has also taken the physical form of an anthropomorphic hedgehog, he was always like this since being created by scientists and when I met him lifetimes ago. Shadow has never been any different then the first time I met him on the space station as a dark shadowy beast.

My fiance and I we live a happy life together and I hold no suspension of fear of his existence. Thanks for the link and your opinion though.

If Shadow was any different then that then I could tell that something had gotten into him.

I'm very bewildered at why people think my fiance is troubled because of what he is/looks like. I don't see creatures who look like that as something of a negative nature, including myself. He is completely fine, that's just what he is.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 04:53:57 by 000MobianAngel000 » Logged
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 15:20:10 »

It's an entity you created from your mind and heart. So is the tenticle thing. They will fade and go away when you divert your attention from them. It's a good idea to move away from them and try to find something a little more substantial. The only real use that they have is to indicate whats on your mind at the time.

Maybe reading H. P. Lovecraft isn't a good idea before going to bed  grin
000MobianAngel000
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 03:01:33 »

It's an entity you created from your mind and heart. So is the tenticle thing. They will fade and go away when you divert your attention from them. It's a good idea to move away from them and try to find something a little more substantial. The only real use that they have is to indicate whats on your mind at the time.

Maybe reading H. P. Lovecraft isn't a good idea before going to bed  grin

No thanks, I have no interest of doing that.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 00:29:41 »

I'm not looking for whether or not, "that's an evil entity stay away from it or you're just seeing things". I'm just looking for any clarification and a category I can put this in to what is known to the people on this planet. Like would that be a shadow animal, a type of demon etc.
Bluefirephoenix provided you with that answer... and it's one I do happen to agree with as well.
It might not be the particular answer you're looking for though, as you seem to be very dead-set on something... "outside" (?) of yourself.

As I mentioned in another thread, there needs to be an understanding that there is only "consciousness" and differing perspectives of awareness within that consciousness.
For example... *your* awareness is one particular perspective of the consciousness that is everything.  In the end, there aren't any "shadow animals", or "demons"...

How about, for arguments sake, we just leave your particular "thing" as unclassified right now?  Smiley

000MobianAngel000
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 04:18:37 »

After what was said to me from a thread of mine that his gotten locked I realized I made a mistake coming back on this website. I feel completely discriminated on just because of my beliefs and my life experiences and now I'm being treated like I did something wrong just because I answered people's questions. So I will definitely not be coming back anymore. My fiance was right to get upset and yell at me when he found out that I was coming on this site again.

I never asked for any help with my life etc. but you asked so I answered and what to I get? a slap across the face.

Ban me, lock me whatever I don't care. And this is a prime example as to why I don't like people. Bye.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 04:44:59 »

After what was said to me from a thread of mine that his gotten locked I realized I made a mistake coming back on this website. I feel completely discriminated on just because of my beliefs and my life experiences and now I'm being treated like I did something wrong just because I answered people's questions. So I will definitely not be coming back anymore. My fiance was right to get upset and yell at me when he found out that I was coming on this site again.
Nobody is discriminating against you.  We have rules... rules designed to cover the butts of those who run this place.  We volunteer our time to run these forums and nobody wants to get sued or worse.  That's not discriminating against you.

I never asked for any help with my life etc. but you asked so I answered and what to I get? a slap across the face.
Then why are you here?  To tell us about everything about your life?  What's the goal in that?  

You want help... or you wouldn't have come back here in the first place... you're just afraid to outright ASK for help, because every time you ask for help, you don't get it.
We can help with some things... projecting... non-physical life... etc.  We can not help with mental health issues.  We're not psychologists.  I'm sorry.

Ban me, lock me whatever I don't care. And this is a prime example as to why I don't like people. Bye.
No, you don't like people because you've chosen to not like people.  It has absolutely nothing to do with anything anyone has done or said to you.
YOU are the one pushing everyone and everything away.  

When you decide to stop pushing people away... come on back.  Nobody is banning you... except yourself.  Stop running from the world... it's not all bad.  It's not even kinda bad.  Actually, if you change your perspective slightly, it's actually a really great place to live and interact with other people.

EDIT: I thought this image was applicable here...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 07:37:30 by Xanth » Logged

dotster
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 13:47:47 »

Love the picture Xanth. To Mobian Angel, if you're still around, I think the problem is just that your experiences are unrelatable to the rest of us. Whatever happened to Chaos Mage?

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.
powessy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 10:51:37 »

I highly disagree with the idea that my fiance is "possessed". By the way I communicate with many dark entities and I never had a problem with things like that also the fact that I am a being of darkness myself.

Shadow was always a creature of violence, dominating and possesses dark powers (Many reasons why I love him). Who has also taken the physical form of an anthropomorphic hedgehog, he was always like this since being created by scientists and when I met him lifetimes ago. Shadow has never been any different then the first time I met him on the space station as a dark shadowy beast.

My fiance and I we live a happy life together and I hold no suspension of fear of his existence. Thanks for the link and your opinion though.

If Shadow was any different then that then I could tell that something had gotten into him.

I'm very bewildered at why people think my fiance is troubled because of what he is/looks like. I don't see creatures who look like that as something of a negative nature, including myself. He is completely fine, that's just what he is.

Hello  000MobianAngel000

I don't know if anyone is realy on the dark side of things. I see your post has been hit with a lot of misunderstanding and by several uninformed persons of this forum. I have had thousands of obes and astral projections and have seen things many of you will never see inside the veil, and what MobianAngel has described is something I have also seen many times. Centuries ago people that spoke to angels and voices in their head or guides were held in high regard now days they prescribe medications. I see this post as one of questioning and not one that demands a solution as some seem to have deemed it. As far as dark entities goes I will say you have to understand that this road is not what you think it is, and the entity you speak of you do not want it inside yourself. If you want to understand this entity then look up hearing voices network here is a link http://hvn.forumatic.com/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=29d60a767d37b0ea9b68358dcf0e25b9. Your fiance does not hear its words he is lucky but many do find their minds and they are as evil as it gets. If he wants to find their mind I can teach you to hear them.

Powessy

Freaky Doll
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2016, 02:48:31 »

I have battled such a creature during the start of projections. He had claws like those of the Ajin in the anime series, "Ajin." This was before I ever saw the series. During a fight, I escaped and started to fly into the sunnier parts of the astral realm. He had the power to drag me back into bed, out from where I was. It was then that I saw his claws, gripped onto my ankle. Suddenly, fear became bliss. A being of light engulfs me in a sphere of love and light. This being sits by my beside. The shadow creature recedes back into the shadow. This being of light begins to speak to me telepathically. He wanted to show me his face, but I told him that I was afraid. He kept insisting. So, I told him I would feel more comfortable if he revealed himself to me, once I was outside. He agreed. I exited my bedroom window. The entire parking lot was empty and fenced in with barbed wire. He came outside. He appeared as a male with a mutilated face. I don't know if something had happened to him...If he wasn't allowed to show me his identity...Or if I wasn't being receptive...Those were the feelings I had. I went to climb the fence, he followed, wanting to accompany me. I grabbed onto the barbed wire tightly, but it did not cut me and I did not bleed. There was a forest on the other side.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2016, 13:12:21 »

I agree with Kzaal It's something you've generated.  They're usually called servitors in modern lingo, thought forms by theosophists. People do that kind of thing a lot. Sort of making toys to play with.  I guess we kind of enjoy being scared.
000MobianAngel000
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 06:06:49 »

I would like my account banned. This site is a piece of excrement, I hate it and I hate all you people here for being close minded little asshats who think that you know what exists and what doesn’t. And then treating those like myself as delusional freaks just because we have a different belief system then yours and don’t follow the same set of “rules” or mentality as yours.

Despite how broken and drama infested the fictionkin community is, that and soulbonding at least accepts and for most, believe, in the idea of fictional characters existing because they actually UNDERSTAND the multiverse theory. I’ve been able to, for the couple years I haven’t been on this crappy site, bond closer with my lover, Shadow the Hedgehog, who you bonkers kept telling me that he’s “Oh so Evil.” Go get a life and stop telling people what they should believe and not believe.

So ban me now, lurking on here is complete cancer and I’d feel better if my account was just discarded in the wind. And if you really want to reply to this, go ahead. You'll be wasting your precious bonking time anyways.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: