The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 02:54:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Black Knight Satellite  (Read 1424 times)
BrainStorm_wow
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: October 26, 2015, 10:49:00 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr9YkXQGTiw
Has anyone heard of this and if so ever seen it while projecting?
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 11:19:34 »

Yes, I have heard of it.

The "Black Knight Satellite" is largely held to be a closeup of a piece of orbiting debris left over from a past launch.

Satellites and objects like this one aren't the sort of thing it would be likely you would ever encounter, for a few reasons.

The first is that, supposing it was possible to have a projection which was a perfect recreation of the physical world (which I doubt), objects like this are beyond miniscule in comparison to the volume of orbital space they occupy. When spacecraft are in orbit, they never see satellites they haven't expressly manuevered to rendeyzvous with. Imagine how big a basketball looks from 8 miles away. Then multiply that distance by 10. You just shouldn't rationally be seeing things that are that small and distant.

For the next reason, let us now suppose that you were projecting on a mission with the intention to view these satellites. Would you see satellites in that case? Absolutely. But the reality is that your expectation of what you wanted to be up there will probably color your entire experience. It is very difficult to separate expectation from external information, sadly.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 11:19:34 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 12:24:40 »

An untarnished and completely innocent mind with no prior knowledge or expectations would be required with total awareness. That is a prerequisite for viewing anything accurately. You'd need to be around  3 or 4 years old and a natural to do this successfully.
Then what you experience IS a perfect match.
Tall order for anyone to have.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 17:44:44 »

I vote Szaxx the projection trainer for the Jedi pre-school.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 19:47:33 »

I think people have tried to remote view it and have not come up with much. I think it's just debris. I've been exploring some things that you might be interested in. Check out CE-5 and Steven Greer. About 15 years ago I did some experiments along those lines and it was definetly interesting. Going first hand into exploring something is very interesting.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 19:47:33 »

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 23:38:30 »

I vote Szaxx the projection trainer for the Jedi pre-school.

ROFL, I had to wait 40 years to see Saturn's rings again. Man hadn't landed on the then but they did shortly after. Perfect match apart from the  planets shadow funnily enough.
Any wannabe Jedi's...

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 17:00:40 »

Me Me!!! LOL

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: