The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 17, 2019, 22:42:51

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Law of One or The Ra Material  (Read 178 times)
Lighthouse4
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2019, 08:07:20 »

Does anyone know of someone who has put together a comparison of The Focus Model with what The Ra Material teaches? I'm a novice but I seem some crossover between the two teachings.
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 16:56:51 »

It's been years since I read some of it. Interesting stuff for sure.

What are your crossover areas, any examples you can give?

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 16:56:51 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lighthouse4
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 01:30:36 »

It's been years since I read some of it. Interesting stuff for sure.

What are your crossover areas, any examples you can give?
1st – 3rd density corresponds with Focus 1 Physical Realm & Focus 2 Dream Realm [singular consciousness level; development related to physical experience; being, movement, self-awareness]
Void / 3D Blackness – door to astral planes and beyond
4th – 6th density corresponds with Focus 3 Astral Realm [collective consensus level; development related to social experience; love/understanding, light/wisdom, unity/balance]. Where we begin to merge with one another becoming social memory complexes (i.e. “angels”) and learn to “settle” into one another more and more to achieve perfect balance.
7th density corresponds with Focus 4 Divine Realm [Gateway/Our Goal]. Where social memory complexes begin to merge with The Divine.

The density in which we “live” = our Primary Focus. But we can “visit” other densities by shifting our focus. (Our primary focus remains where it is while we “live” there even while we visit other densities through shifting focus temporarily)
For example, as long as we have a physical body, our *Primary Focus* is Focus 1 which corresponds to 3rd Density. After our body dies, our *Primary Focus* transitions to Focus 3 (unless we must reincarnate into another 3rd density) which corresponds to 4th Density. Our *Primary Focus* remains in Focus 3 throughout 4th through 6th Density. After we learn all the lessons of those Densities, our *Primary Focus* transitions to Focus 4 which corresponds to 7th Density. (Perhaps this is when our astral body “dies” or is no longer needed at all.)
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 05:07:13 »

1st – 3rd density corresponds with Focus 1 Physical Realm & Focus 2 Dream Realm [singular consciousness level; development related to physical experience; being, movement, self-awareness]
Void / 3D Blackness – door to astral planes and beyond
4th – 6th density corresponds with Focus 3 Astral Realm [collective consensus level; development related to social experience; love/understanding, light/wisdom, unity/balance]. Where we begin to merge with one another becoming social memory complexes (i.e. “angels”) and learn to “settle” into one another more and more to achieve perfect balance.
7th density corresponds with Focus 4 Divine Realm [Gateway/Our Goal]. Where social memory complexes begin to merge with The Divine.

The density in which we “live” = our Primary Focus. But we can “visit” other densities by shifting our focus. (Our primary focus remains where it is while we “live” there even while we visit other densities through shifting focus temporarily)
For example, as long as we have a physical body, our *Primary Focus* is Focus 1 which corresponds to 3rd Density. After our body dies, our *Primary Focus* transitions to Focus 3 (unless we must reincarnate into another 3rd density) which corresponds to 4th Density. Our *Primary Focus* remains in Focus 3 throughout 4th through 6th Density. After we learn all the lessons of those Densities, our *Primary Focus* transitions to Focus 4 which corresponds to 7th Density. (Perhaps this is when our astral body “dies” or is no longer needed at all.)

Very interesting, thanks for posting this. I remember the Ra material mostly from what I read about ancient Earth history and Mars because it interested me back then.

Interesting to ponder: Is the Ra material (model) the only and first one who mentions "densities" instead of planes, focus levels or dimensions or whatever or was it just adopted from earlier models/material by the Ra channellers who had to translate what they received in their mind into earthly concepts and language. So all this new age "ascencion to 5D" talk would originate from the Ra material? Just wondering.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 05:09:34 by Volgerle » Logged

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 10:40:57 »

I find that your point/quote here "Void / 3D Blackness – door to astral planes and beyond", says it all. Once you learn to get to the Void/3D darkness repeatedly/on a regular basis and can hold that state, reaching all the other "densities, realms, dimensions, whatever term you wish to use, becomes achievable, but only when the time is right. There is definitely a lengthy learning curve there though. Practice, Patience and Perseverance will show you the way!  smiley

When I was new, I was shown, via a Phasing experience, what could be. This came when I found myself on some kind of bullet train, traversing through the many "levels" of existence. I couldn't exit the train. I could only view it as the train whizzed by. It began in the lower regions and quickly elevated until lastly we entered a area of pure light. The whole adventure ended then and there. Just experiencing this white light area briefly, was a profound experience in itself.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 11:41:39 by Lumaza » Logged

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 10:40:57 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: