The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 26, 2014, 02:50:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: visitation  (Read 912 times)
ac
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: January 17, 2007, 00:57:05 »

Last night I saw my grandma and it wasn't a normal type dream at all. !

It was weird, I was shown how to see her. I was in a library and my guide (i think) told me how to remove the books from a shelf and look in the mirror behind them to see her. She tried to manifest in the physical - seemed to take alot of energy for her to do that. I could only see her hair ( from when she was young) and nova scotia plaid. She wasn't solid- more like fluid . Then she wrapped herself around me like a blanket . Unfortunatly I freaked out and started screaming as though I saw a ghost ( which i had) ha. IT was just she was behind me and hugging me and I totally got scared- also it tickeld . I couldn't stand the tickle. I think I scared her. She was trying to hug me.

She told me she didn't know everything before ( I think about me) . I told her stuff that made no sense really- it was about guilt I had and about being "told to answer when they call" when she died, being the last one to talk to her and not being there beside her. I was trying to leave the morning she died to be with her.

My mom and her sister , or pictures of them appeared and she seemed very pleased with that. My mom would look at me and not understand how I was seeing my grandma.Then I wanted to know how we can continue to see her- and i don't remember it all but something about how time doesn't change for her like me and that it is still the time when she died . My years moved on but she is still there? not sure. Something about time being still. ( now whats weird it that she died jan 28 2004- enxt week or so) . not sure on this.

Now, last year on her birthday she came to me again. ( which i didn't know when it was till I had avisit from her.)

Is it common to have dream visitation around these type of event- ie bdays and when she died? Also, I want to talk to her but I freak out . I want to know if she is ok?

She also told me we were tied together through water?

Last spring on her birthday and for days leading up to it I had various dreams and strange experiences. One of the dreams was her entering my regular dream- like a clumsy thunderbold fireball of her fainted face in blackand white. She said loudly " Last morrison, last words" Turns out her maiden last name was morrison and I was the last one she spoke to hours before she died. I called cause i Knew something was wrong. In our conversation she kept asking me over and over " if I would answer when we call? they want to know if I will answer?" etc etc. I was quite freaked out then. Then, another night I dreamt of a flood in my apartment which actually happend the following night. I also awoke to hearing someone whisper my name in my ear- and when I got up to look around the toilet was bubbling!.

So since then I have been trying to learn and educate myself on visitations so I don't freak out anymore. Yet I did it again last night

In waking life I am fine about it all- yet when I encounter things in my sleep I start screaming like a baby?
Principle
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 01:15:11 »

Try placing a Bowl of Water in your room, and then meditating. Regularly replace the Water (Don't allow it to contain Bubbles), and see if you have anymore Dreams, or Visions of your Grandmother.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 01:15:11 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

ac
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 01:26:34 »

Why and how?
Principle
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 01:33:41 »

Well, Your grandmother stated you are tied together through water.
And a bowl of water removes negativity, and seems to act like a filter for messages.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: