The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 21, 2014, 06:06:15

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create objects with your mind?  (Read 6187 times)
Rob
Astral Energy 5

23969315 ingumar@hotmail.com oatinguma
View Profile
« on: May 31, 2004, 23:51:42 »

Visualisation, consciousness raising, magic(k)...

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!
pod3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 01:31:23 »

Anyone care to specify within the steps of these techniques?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 01:31:23 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

narfellus
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 23:10:54 »

i haven't done it, but the Christ and other masters have. It takes that kind of commitment and understanding of your mind/body/soul connection. Basically, when you know you are One with Everything, you understand the mechanics of energy to matter transfer. Our world is basically an illusion of electrical impulses interpreted by our eyes and brain, and enlightenment enables manipulation of that energy by will and intent with utter knowledge that it WILL happen. Harder to do than it sounds. Good luck!

If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.
pod3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 23:16:49 »

Children are one with their hands but may not know how to tie their shoes, and ignorant people can get results from occult practices. Being en rapport with anything does not give you control over it or the knowlege of how to exert that control.
majour ka
Astral Energy 4

www.marcusday.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 00:50:12 »

In the higher dimesions thoughts instantly become a reality, ie think somthing and it will appear, in the higher dimensions there is no time as we know it, everthing and every one exist in a state of now, our higher mind which exists in a higher dimension than the physical plane we are currently expiriencing, sees things as a whole from start to finish in one go, we obviously expirience time from the begining to the end.
 We can draw light to our selves and use our mind to reach into the higher dimensions and imagine non manifest matter to create an image of what we desire, turn it into beautful energy and draw it in to our selves as energy and in a short space of time can create the result or recieve the desired object/s our higher mind and the universe will bring to us. This we do subconciously, hence the clea shae (sorry I need to manifest a dictionary, cant spell) "be care full what you wish for".So its also possible to do this conciously, how higher vibration you would need to raise your self to and how much energy you can raise, and your connection and one'nes with  universe and higher mind probably have a direct effect on how good you are at this I would imagine. 2 cents lol...im off to meditate a pizza [Tongue]
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 00:50:12 »

thelou
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2004, 12:17:58 »

Our thoughts are magnetic.  Every thought resonates at a certain vibrational frequency.  These vibrational frequencies manifest in our real time zone of the current dimension of time that we live in.

But the Universe is of intelligent design.  We have a buffer of time between that which we think about and that witch we receive.  The reason if for our own protection.  Most people do not go throughout there day thinking of positive things.  Most people have many negative or destructive thoughts.  Imagine what it would be like if all of our thoughts manifested instantly on this plane, such as they do on higher planes.  The world would be a disaster.  (For example there are many people on the other side of the world that wish all Americans were dead).

Only the minds and souls of higher evolved beings have learned how to control their thoughts, and their emotions to manifest in real time.  Such as Buddha or Christ.

But at the same time we all have manifested little things in our everyday lives, and most do not realize it.  Have you ever pulled into a busy parking lot and desired a perfect parking place only to be lead right to it?  Have you ever needed something small really bad, and then all of a sudden there it is?

Thought generates emotion, emotion is what creates in the physical out of the Universal.  We usually destroy our own creations before the buffer of time delivers it.  For example one might say I want a new red car.  Poof it is manifested in our future and is real.  Then we think about car payments and insurance, and decide I cannot afford it.  Poof the method that the Universe was going to deliver our new red car to us has just ben stopped.  

Just my humble opinion.

Thelou

What ever the mind of man can conceive, and believe, it can achieve.  Napoleon Hill

There is no spoon.

Life is a dichotomy within an enigma, based upon dogma affecting karma...... Or my dogma ate my karma....
pod3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2004, 17:44:03 »

What is to keep me from imagining it into existense, registered, gassed, and insured?
alpine9
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2004, 18:30:57 »

what techniqe are you currently using?
superbrenna
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2004, 15:23:38 »

im not sure if you guys already said this, but creating objects with your mind is called creating  psi balls. it is a ball of energy that can be made in any shape, size, density, and color. of course, it will go away when you stop concentrating, but you can always make a new one.
Ybom
Astral Energy 3

ybomfugue at hotmail dot com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004, 17:19:03 »

superbrenna
I think you miss the point, since psiballs and matter/object creation are two very different things. Of course, I'm just assuming a common knowledge of psiballs among the posters here, so I could be wrong.

As far as psiballs go, you may not know that you can have more control over them than just shape, size, density, and color. PsiPog is a good hub for learning how to program things such as psiballs, with things like duration and situational conditions.

pod3
Your mind is keeping you from bringing something into existence! However, it's good that you can't just have what you want without learning and growing first; I believe that inability, in a lot of cases, is a security system designed to keep you from hurting yourself and others. This system assumes that if you had such an ability, there is almost a 100% chance you would "blip" something into existence that wouldn't be good at all. I mean as I sit here I'm just seeing someone blipping in the idea of the Earth turning into a giant gumdrop. Kinda silly and humorous, but people do think about silly things that quench their What if?'s and Gimme!'s, and would most likely destroy the human race instantly if everyone had this right now.

There are some theories that would allow you to have such an ability. These are definitely not the lowest order of solutions, so if you can make these simpler to yourself, then do so.
1. Proving to yourself that...
a. you have enough control.
b. what you "blip in" isn't bad.
c. what you "blip in" isn't sinful.
d. what you "blip in" won't make you feel guilty.
e. this is something true, and you have learned how to do it.
2. Proving to others the above things.
3. Being able to cope with being a nonconformist.

Another thing is to spend most or all of your time, dedicated to practice. Trial and Error is the only process shown to give good results, at the cost of time. Robert Bruce has chosen this process, and you can see his results. My question to you: Is T&E, using your entire lifetime, a good process for something like this? Remember, your results may only be good for yourself, so by making yourself a god, you show others nothing. And if you die sometime in the future, your process is useless for pretty much anyone else! Well maybe not, but I hope my point was put across properly.

I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!
head_turner
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2004, 15:11:46 »

Hi everyone, I'm actually new to this forum, but have been VERY interested in this subject for quite some time.  Recently I have come accross light symbols, and wondered if anyone had any info or experiences they'd like to share.  It's related to the Kabbala, where they have the sanskrit (SP?) writing, and how a few of them help in manifesting.  More info can be found on 72.com, which is the website of the book I purchased that struck my curiousity even more.  I have heard about them a bit before, but not much, so when I saw the book I grabbed it.
Unfortuantely, it's pretty new, so there aren't many websites about it for me to read on.  I'd love some feedback on this, and if anyone has any specifics on how to use it, or experiences with using them, I'd LOVE to hear ALLLL about it...!  Wink

Thanks!
pod3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2004, 19:58:30 »

What are punctual, practical methods of meditation to create objects with your mind?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: