The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2018, 06:53:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't feel connected  (Read 1340 times)
Sammie
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2018, 01:47:19 »

Hi, ever since I started "waking up" in 2012 I have noticed how everything stops making sense to me. I have come to the point/been at a point where I no longer feel connected
to this life on earth. It is like I see so clearly things others don't and yet I am here living a 3d dimensional life feeling like im somewhere else in my mind. It is hard to explain but have been this
way for years now and it feels very strange. I feel as if I no longer really have a good reason to be here, even though I most certainly have no big problem with it.. It is like watching a movie knowing it
is actually a movie whereas the other actors forgot it was a movie at all.
Phildan1
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 04:19:20 »

Even if we feel this way after a while we chose this physical life for a reason. But I agree on this issue. Feeling like an outsider. Why? Because we see normal humans, billions, acting like a robot, being brainwashed and not really having a clue about who they are and what is beyond this 3D world. They don't even have a clue about what dreams are, not even after decades of existing here. And still, they serve the purpose to make ourselves better than we were even if they are unable to learn even from a tiny mistake of their life. I watched humans and their behavior from my early childhood decades ago and even if the form in people's behavior changes, the content won't. Well maybe you will feel yourself more connected to nature and animals.

In the end, our type can't even explain to normal people what we are doing, learning, what is the NP, anything around. They are Flatlanders and developing slowly towards any ways.

Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 04:19:20 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 05:42:39 »

I know the feeling. When I was a kid I wondered what it was I was missing. I honestly thought every one just had to feel the way I did and they were just way better at hiding it than I was. I've learned that in a few cases that is exactly true but for most, they honestly don't have an inclination to know beyond.

Some days I feel so blase I wish I could be like them and just go through life not knowing anything. Some days I berate myself for a fool. Really good days are the ones when the connection is just so close I can reach out and touch it and feel it and play with it and know this for what it is. Knowing it all serves a purpose, and not just me and those like me but all of us whether we are aware or not.

"In the end, our type can't even explain to normal people what we are doing, learning, what is the NP, anything around. They are Flatlanders and developing slowly towards any ways." Phil

I even have difficulty explaining it to myself. Words just don't exist.

“There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don’t know we don’t know.”  – Donald Rumsfeld
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 06:15:58 »

Hi, ever since I started "waking up" in 2012 I have noticed how everything stops making sense to me. I have come to the point/been at a point where I no longer feel connected
to this life on earth. It is like I see so clearly things others don't and yet I am here living a 3d dimensional life feeling like im somewhere else in my mind. It is hard to explain but have been this
way for years now and it feels very strange. I feel as if I no longer really have a good reason to be here, even though I most certainly have no big problem with it.. It is like watching a movie knowing it

My question is: do you know why you came here, on Earth? Have you already accomplished your goal for this coming? if not, your current aloofness is counterproductive, and you should overcome it.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 09:47:31 »

You begin to see through the veil... you begin to see through the illusion of humanity.  It's quite disconcerting, isn't it?
You watch people around you going through their daily lives, almost in a zombie-like fashion. 
You see how they "just don't get it"... the people yelling at each other for seemingly stupid reasons.

There's no "goal" in the same manner in which you'd set one for yourself physically... like "this weekend, I'm going to build a fort!"... it doesn't work like that.

One COULD say that the goal is enlightenment, but then that's a gross misunderstanding of what enlightenment even is.  It's nothing tangible.  There's nothing to grasp and say "I AM THERE!  I AM NOW DONE!!".  As Adyashanti would say, there's no point where you can hoist your flagpole, sit back and say you won at playing the human game.

The goal is a constant drive to better yourself.  Even when you think you're at the pinnacle of whatever you want to be, there's ALWAYS something more.  There's ALWAYS another mountain to climb.

It SOUNDS cheesy, but the goal is Love.  Not "love" the emotion, but "Love" (big L) the concept of treating everyone with kindness... always acting from the heart.  Working towards letting everyone be who they are and accepting them for it.  No judgments.

That's the goal... and if you ever think you're done or you don't want another "go around" on this Earth... well then, you're more needing this human experience than you realize.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 09:47:31 »

LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 11:56:44 »

The fact that you don't understand the point of being here, means that you NEED to be here in order to understand the point of human life and all the people you observe. There is a huge meaning of human life, of any character's existence for that matter, no matter where we end up in the multiverse for a certain time. You may think that many people dont learn anything and there is no point, but I think otherwise. Every single experience, the good, the bad and the ugly adds to the expansion of consciousness not only to the person himself but all others that interact. In a way, all of us here on earth, even those from the past and the future affect each other's experiences and knowledge expansion. These are the waves of the mass consciousness to drive the entire earth's global events, and you are a part of it. You affect the directions towards mass events without even knowing it just by thinking every moment of everyday.  Again, knowledge comes always, no matter if people realize they have gained knowledge. Spiritually, all experiences keep filling up the cup of knowledge. Use your time here to understand the point of human existence and the beauty and excitement of every moment of everyday. Only through appreciation you will fill fulfilled. Nothing in this multiverse is without a point. All you need to do is ask in silence with intent and your curiosity will awaken. But if you keep reinforcing your feeling of emptiness, the more empty and without point you will feel. I understand that by discovering some truths we may feel different than most people, but we should not think less of them. Everyone is following their paths and they are exactly where they need to be in their learning journey.

P.S. getting involved in volunteer opportunities helping others will bring back the point of being here. Just an idea if you have free time in hands and feeling bored. Boredom sometimes makes me feel that time is not moving, but finding things to do, may be fun things or helping others make me feel fulfilled and happy.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 12:23:33 by LightBeam » Logged
Sammie
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 03:24:46 »

I find you guys are deriving more than there was to my post. I work on being more loving every day. I see beauty in every moment & even the moments I don't enjoy. I know there is always a purpose of being here. I also know there is infinite purposes to be here, but ultimately it is growth and love. Still I can't say that I understand everything and why some of us seem to see things more clearly and learn these higher dimensional ways of thinking. I believe one of my main purposes of being here is to elevate people to see what I see clearly already, help them accept differences between people etc....
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 11:30:54 »

I find you guys are deriving more than there was to my post.
That's just what we do here.  Smiley

I work on being more loving every day. I see beauty in every moment & even the moments I don't enjoy. I know there is always a purpose of being here. I also know there is infinite purposes to be here, but ultimately it is growth and love. Still I can't say that I understand everything and why some of us seem to see things more clearly and learn these higher dimensional ways of thinking. I believe one of my main purposes of being here is to elevate people to see what I see clearly already, help them accept differences between people etc....
If we understood everything, we would have no reason to exist.  hehe

BAM!!

Sammie
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 17:50:34 »

wait what?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2018, 21:01:31 »

wait what?
Exactly.   grin

Now go forth and LOVE!!  Smiley

Sammie
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2018, 04:55:14 »

I am confused unfortunately.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 05:49:40 »

I am confused unfortunately.
I'm sorry, I was being a smart butt...

What are you confused about exactly?  Smiley

Sammie
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2018, 00:14:48 »

Eh doesn't matter, thanks for all your replies though!
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2018, 11:19:37 »

Eh doesn't matter, thanks for all your replies though!
No no, it's important.  Spill the beans!  Smiley

Sammie
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2018, 02:46:43 »

Well, I don't understand what you meant by "would have no reason to exist" in response to my reply. For me it seems contradictory to my statements.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2018, 09:41:53 »

Well, I don't understand what you meant by "would have no reason to exist" in response to my reply. For me it seems contradictory to my statements.
Understood!  Smiley

So what I mean is that if you had all the answers you were looking for, you'd have no reason to be here.
While part of the reason for being is to learn to Love, there's a part where you need to answer that question for yourself.
It's one thing to KNOW the answer... it's another on an entirely different level to UNDERSTAND the answer.

Someone telling you the answer is to learn to Love is actually meaningless to you until you come to that conclusion yourself.  Smiley

Does that help any?

Sammie
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2018, 18:28:58 »

Yes thanks. I made the point also saying I don't understand everything in that reply. I have known this answer of love for years, but only recently I have actually begun to understand it a bit more, even though I had a period in 2012 when I was understanding love more than now.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2018, 21:11:17 »

Also remember... don't confuse "love" (the emotion) with "Love" (the Intent). 
While they might seem similar, they're not the same thing.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: