The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2021, 13:56:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Should I Meet New Spiritual People?  (Read 2333 times)
benhey-man
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: November 03, 2015, 04:58:23 »

I need some ideas on how to meet new spiritual people who are interested and want to talk and engage about spiritual ideas. I want to meet people in in person in my area, but I just don't really know how to bring it up in a conversation with someone. Most people just reject the ideas and want to talk about boring celebrity gossip. I want to learn about the universe and expand my knowledge from someone else, I just don't really know how to find the right sort of people. Any ideas from anyone?
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 13:52:58 »

Unitarian churches are sometimes hubs of spiritual interests that do not fit into traditional categories. That is one place. Another advertising interest in a local paper. If you don't have such groups you may need to take the intiative and start one.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 13:52:58 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 17:43:51 »

Keep posting here?  Smiley

You've just met a whole forum full of them.

Please visit my website!  Smiley
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca
benhey-man
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 20:22:31 »

I love speaking to people on here I just think it would be great to meet some people who I can speak to in person, especially people who are my own age which is reasonably hard to come by  (I'm 18)
Hawkadium
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 11:06:26 »

I am in the same boat.  I finally decided to try craigslist.  I wrote a bit about what I am interested in. What I am looking for and my limitations.  Haven't posted it yet but I have high hopes I will meet like minded people in my area.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 11:06:26 »

EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 04:51:34 »

Depending on what part of the world you are in, you can try Meetup.com or do a search on local spiritual/metaphysical discussion groups and go from there.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: