The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 16, 2018, 12:43:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how to die  (Read 1532 times)
ilovemygrey
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2018, 14:23:36 »

Hi,

Can anyone guide me on how to die to this world (without actually dying) and become spiritual?
How to forsake the physical and embrace the spiritual?

Thanks,
Sarah
funfire
Astral Energy 3

We need 28 hours in a day so I can sleep longer.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 17:25:55 »

hmmmmmmmmmm

I have some theorys, and idea's but they arn't for the feint of heart, I would give you the answer here, but it may just be best if you figure this one out on your own.

Another reason why I shouldn't just give a strait answer, because everyone has diffrent spec's in how they precieve the world.

If I knew you better and asked quesitons I could run some test's, but I really don't like to intrude on people's soul data without their permission it feels indecorous.

Love  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 17:25:55 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Phildan1
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 17:48:37 »

Hi,

Can anyone guide me on how to die to this world (without actually dying) and become spiritual?

Thanks,
Sarah

I'm not sure Sarah, what would you like to follow, I guess not following the new age religions like spiritualism where people are surrounding themselves with nice things to deny the obvious. It won't reveal so much "truth", only the follower ones. Maybe the best way for you is to practice meditation and gain high awareness level via your sleeps, becoming aware in the non-physical world. And there, you can explore and ask "others". I would do it again this way if I should relive it. But it takes effort, many times the daily life will just make you so mind noisy that you can't concentrate on your intent. But if this episode in your life should happen, it will. But we are living in this world, we need to keep balance between both worlds. Maybe this will help.

Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 21:06:01 »

Hi,

Thanks,
Sarah
What exactly are you asking?

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 01:38:00 »

How about start living instead?
 smiley wink

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 01:38:00 »

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 01:46:11 »

What exactly are you asking?

Seconded.

Please explain it in a paragraph or two, the combination of words you used leaves too much up to interpretation, it isn't clear what you might mean.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 03:25:27 »

I know you are wanting quick answers and absolutes but there are none of those to be had. Do some reading around the site and see what resonates with you. We will be happy to converse with you once we know your aims and goals and have something to work with.

and Welcome to the forum.

“Fear is paralyzing! It effectively ends you, leaving behind little more than a husk of what could have been...Nameless"
Phildan1
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 03:59:23 »

I guess people didn't understand the original question. Maybe the "die to this world" was like renew yourself or open up to a different world. Not dying lol. Maybe some people thought about the worst.

Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 04:36:50 »

Hi,

Thanks,
Sarah

You're probably asking about how to focus your mind on other planes of existence, while still alive on this Earth. Depending on what you want, you can try any of the many altered states of consciousness experiences. I recommend self hypnosis.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 05:20:39 »

Hi,

Thanks,
Sarah

You got it backwards, you don't have to forsake the physical in order to embrace the spiritual. Just the oposite, all experiences in the physical expand our spirits and add overall knowledge. Start helping people, spread love and light to this world, enjoy it, enjoy your journey here. Schedule time to quiet your mind and listen for any messages from your spirit, connect to the beyond with learning how to focus there. But you don't have to disconnect from anything physical, just make time for the non physical as well and have balance in order to extract the most knowledge and joy from both.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 20:54:37 »

You're probably asking about how to focus your mind on other planes of existence, while still alive on this Earth. Depending on what you want, you can try any of the many altered states of consciousness experiences. I recommend self hypnosis.
I don't really care to posit a guess on a question so vaguely expressed.  LoL

Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 04:54:03 »

Your looking to change your perception at the least. Whether it be to shoot yourself into a different reality or perceive a different reality by changing the way you perceive.

http://www.oldoakdao.org/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/Zuowang_-_Shi_Jing.176122155.pdf

Ill make a thread about the above, but the only death that isnt physical involves the perceived self. Not identifying with concepts of yourself is a start . The link explains better.
Perhaps look at all of the reasons you want to achieve this. It all involves escaping the present moment somehow. So look at those feeling/thoughts because you probably strongly identify with them. You can start small though.

“Well be it, or write it.

I smile because nothing lasts : )
ilovemygrey
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 17:55:46 »

funfire

I am not afraid to try anything, so please do share your theories and I give you permission to intrude on my soul data

love Smiley
ilovemygrey
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 18:11:26 »

I'm not sure Sarah, what would you like to follow, I guess not following the new age religions like spiritualism where people are surrounding themselves with nice things to deny the obvious. It won't reveal so much "truth", only the follower ones. Maybe the best way for you is to practice meditation and gain high awareness level via your sleeps, becoming aware in the non-physical world. And there, you can explore and ask "others". I would do it again this way if I should relive it. But it takes effort, many times the daily life will just make you so mind noisy that you can't concentrate on your intent. But if this episode in your life should happen, it will. But we are living in this world, we need to keep balance between both worlds. Maybe this will help.

I would like to follow an ascetic lifestyle divorced from this material world so that I can become more perceptive to the spiritual world around us, among other reasons
ilovemygrey
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2018, 18:15:58 »

I know you are wanting quick answers and absolutes but there are none of those to be had. Do some reading around the site and see what resonates with you. We will be happy to converse with you once we know your aims and goals and have something to work with.

and Welcome to the forum.

I will do that, thanks. And thank you for the welcome Smiley
ilovemygrey
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2018, 18:22:20 »

Yes definitely. How can I use self hypnosis for inducing altered states of consciousness. Can you give me some pointers. As I have severe ocd, so trying meditation is really hard on me.
ilovemygrey
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2018, 18:54:49 »

Your looking to change your perception at the least. Whether it be to shoot yourself into a different reality or perceive a different reality by changing the way you perceive.

http://www.oldoakdao.org/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/Zuowang_-_Shi_Jing.176122155.pdf

Ill make a thread about the above, but the only death that isnt physical involves the perceived self. Not identifying with concepts of yourself is a start . The link explains better.
Perhaps look at all of the reasons you want to achieve this. It all involves escaping the present moment somehow. So look at those feeling/thoughts because you probably strongly identify with them. You can start small though.

Truth is I am done with this world and I want to withdraw myself completely from it for personal reasons and what I am looking for is a way to open myself to the spiritual world. Do you get me??

And thanks for the link!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 19:02:16 by ilovemygrey » Logged
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 00:31:17 »

Truth is I am done with this world and I want to withdraw myself completely from it for personal reasons and what I am looking for is a way to open myself to the spiritual world. Do you get me??

The problem is, you have may have things reversed. You are looking to escape away from a place, in order to change the way your mind experiences itself. While this is not totally a fruitless pursuit (move from a hectic city to a more secluded place, and you will experience benefits, for instance), the problem is probably more your mental state, and you will bring that with you no matter where you go, most likely. Find a way to cope with the problems of your current place, or find a means for moving elsewhere, absolutely. But you can begin doing the mental work that will help you to better thrive internally wherever  you are.

There is something in particular going on with your situation... I think you need to fill us in a bit more, and we may be able to give more direct advice that will be directly useful to you. If you don't want to share details publicly, feel free to message me or the other moderators.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2018, 05:06:35 »

Yes definitely. How can I use self hypnosis for inducing altered states of consciousness. Can you give me some pointers. As I have severe ocd, so trying meditation is really hard on me.

Here there are two google searches that open a lot of possibilities. Browse through them, then ask here (or on other forums) if you have questions. All it takes is to start, then you can ask your higher self while in trance. The more neutral are your expectations, the more accurate information you'll get.

https://www.google.com/search?q=self+hypnosis+afterlife&rlz=1C1AOHY_enUS708US708&oq=self+hypnosis+afterlife&aqs=chrome..69i57.8032j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=Self-guided+Afterlife+Connections&rlz=1C1AOHY_enUS708US708&oq=Self-guided+Afterlife+Connections&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
ilovemygrey
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2018, 18:13:49 »

Thank you very much for all your help and feedback. God bless!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: