The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2019, 11:35:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry Goingslow  (Read 2505 times)
Tom
« on: May 08, 2003, 17:53:28 »

Okay. Have fun outside. Maybe when you return I can ask what you originally meant, if the subject comes up again. I really wanted to know.
goingslow
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 02:31:45 »

Timeless,

thanks for the confusion and irritation.. it's appreciated. [Cheesy]

Especially with the understanding you left something under this title and then deleted that too.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 02:31:45 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

timeless
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2003, 10:55:32 »

Dear Goingslow,

Sorry for leaving the title on.  Also I can't delete topics without them moving to the top of the board unfortunately.  Sorry if it irritated you, I am sure there will be many people who are angry.  C'est la vie.  I had a great deal of very personal information on the board and felt it could be misused not by you but by a few. After all this is public domain.  Sorry again.  I know several will be angry but this I cannot change.  Take care.  I will not be back again.  Just wanted to finish cleaning stuff up.

timeless

Dear Tom,

You never ever sang a single song in your head obviously. [This answers your question]. Thanks for the digs you erased and edited after I erased this post. I now understand why your teachers do not explain things to you. Oh yes! And one last thing.  Thank you for those endless private messages about why it was useless to spend time talking to someone on this messageboard.  You have a lot to learn Tom I do not envy you.
goingslow
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 14:36:06 »

Timeless,

I wasn't so much annoyed at the fact they were on top, as I was you were deleting all your posts.

I understand not wanting to deal with crap on a board.  Your posts were about the only ones I found helpful and I realized you had erased them planning on leaving the board.

I hope you reconsider, Everyone has a time where they realize people online aren't really worth taking time off from r/t.  

People here can have 2000 useless posts where they dont say much of anything at all.  I really saw you as one of the few people who could help others here figure stuff out.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your summer Timeless.. And good luck with everything going on with your family.

You were right that life is too short.  And if you have nothing more to gain by being at a messageboard its time to go on.

Take care.
Mystery Ninja
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2003, 14:48:19 »

Hi timeless -

We never cooresponded.  Wish we had though.  Sounds like you knew yer stuff.

Best regards,

Mystery Ninja Chipmunk
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2003, 14:48:19 »

goingslow
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2003, 15:11:08 »

One more thing in case you come back to read this..

I normally dont put personal things up on a board either.  There's always the chance people will judge you on them.  I liked the fact you took time to share your experiences.  However, I also realized there would be people with no experiences at all who might not believe or use it against you.

Experience is everything.  There are people who can state what they read in this book or that book.  What the buddhists thing about this or that.. but they have nothing personal to add.  I could read this text or that text so what?  Its experience and knowing someone can relate that matters.

I also think sometimes lack of experience, but a lot of reading can lead to resentment.  I often dont share experiences because I know people will judge.  Some will even think because I came on here arguing etc I cant have any "mystical" experience etc. I appreciated your honesty on topics.  

If you decide to start posting again, I know a lot will learn from the fact you actually share instead of just contribute what you read from whatever source.

Again I hope you have a great summer and enjoy spending it with your kids. [Smiley]

MJ-12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2003, 16:46:57 »

as
kakkarot
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2003, 01:00:34 »

i certainly hope you're archiving them on your own pc AT LEAST, timeless. it would be a HUGE waste of such great information to just up and get rid of it.

~kakkarot
kakkarot
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2003, 23:27:04 »

DAMMIT TIMELESS! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LEAVING LIKE THIS? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

You've been an awesome contributor to this site, you've given out so much helpful knowledge and understanding. WHY ARE YOU JUST GIVING UP LIKE THIS?

can you at least just give those of us who don't know why, an answer? i mean, i may not be staying with this site much longer either, but why do you have to delete all that knowledge that you gave? why are you doing this?

everytime that i've been about to just give up and go home to heaven, God has told me to wait, just a few days, or just a couple of weeks, and so i waited. and by the time that those days or those weeks were over, God had helped me through everything that i was struggling with each time.

can't you just give whatever is happeneing some time and see if it works out? please?
Nick
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2003, 23:51:33 »

If you read this Timeless, I'll say what I wrote about a month ago in a reply to something you wrote: "I always enjoy reading your posts". Your contributions have always been uplifting and thought provoking.

I'm not aware of what precipitated your leaving, but I wish you all the very best and hope everyone at this forum hears from you again.

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Anonymous
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2003, 01:05:10 »

Timeless, it would be indifferent and therefore cold of me to say nothing about this. I have absolutely no idea what happened but your posts show really advanced thinking. I regret the occurence of whatever it was that made you leave. Your posts were full of love and kindness, as well as honor. You would make a great Shaolin. I wish there was something I could have done to help, but it's probably too late for that now. you're probably gone by now. I'm sorry to see you go.
Nerezza
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2003, 21:31:09 »

I respected Timeless, and that is the highest praise I can offer anyone.
timeless
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2003, 15:09:44 »

t
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: