The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2022, 11:51:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intent itself  (Read 131 times)
Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2022, 06:30:38 »

Usually I would practice this for a while and see how the experiment holds, but here I am.

After typing and proof reading, I have decided, due to excitement, me describing what intent is not will be deleted. And I hardly know how to describe saying what it is.

Doing "intent" excites me. And when I do it, I become more aware of myself and thoughts mainly. It is almost like super meditation IMO. Not superior to, but the amount of focus I can use is consistent and easy . It especially helps me with not falling into my Distractions. I dont label or conceptualize what im doing any further than "intent". I know it's simply me vibrating in a specific way a, but at the same time i dont know what exactly is going on.

Now, why. What are the benefits? I usually have a good list of that, but I believe it is something for you to discover. Ill say because there is some mental connection or understanding of intent, it is a good substitute or stepping stone for "be".
I believe there is similar qualities and benefits as the same as be, but in its own way perhaps. a specific type of being...?
To add, intending is a visceral part of you. It doesnt matter what beliefs you have, what you feel, etc. It is something the DEEPEST part of you does. Like walking. Its dam near invisible ; that you that puts forth the walking, but it's there. And intending (especially consistently) is like you being over and over. So ill say it's a good self discovery tool.
And we all know the general power of intention itself, so I can see this only helping out manifestations and what have you. 
And ill go out on a limb and say the benefits are similar (for me) to the ones I mentioned in Why breathing is one of thee most OP techniques  also bonus+ intent is paired extreamlyyyyy will with the intent to breath. It can probably serve as a stepping stone in finding your own way of intent-ing

I would love to hear where this practice leads you one day and for you to describe it once you have been doing it for a while.
Ill update and let you know where this takes me. I got a feeling its taking me exactly where I want to go. And no, not that "you are exactly where you need to be at" type of thing. I mean literally-everything-I-ever-wanted-whatever-that-is type takes me. Just a hunch  wink

Edit: I would like to add, finding something that you can KEEP intending OR doing seems important to say. So there's that

: totally exhausting your willpower, if that happens, is also good for its own reasons.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 13:01:03 by Karxx Gxx » Logged

Loading . . .
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: