The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 01, 2021, 15:52:47

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for intimate friends!  (Read 8508 times)
mon9999
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2010, 13:06:26 »

lately I just opened my heart chakra and I had a strong desire to look for a really intimate friendships with intimate love and care for each other! I may sound cheezy but I just can't help it! It really made me cry! grin Lets make this world a better place for brotherly love my dear friends!!!  smiley
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 13:17:21 by mon9999 » Logged
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 14:08:36 »

LOVE!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVbsl7uUkr0

Smiley

~Ryan

Please visit my website!  Smiley
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 14:08:36 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Dragohad
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 13:38:47 »

Mon,
its great the you finally opened your heart chakra. i opened mine a few years ago, and yes i broke down sobbing when i did. all i could feel was love and happiness, and i deffinately wasnt aware that such a thing could exist as it did.
congrats. if you wanna talk more about what to expect on the road ahead or having a fellowship with others of the same pm me and we can start that fellowship.
congrats again.
Love is the law, love under will.

"Hear me ,ye peoples of sighing!
The sorrows of pain and regret
Are left to the dead and the dying,
The folk that not know me as yet."
<Liber AL vel Legis 2.17>
personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 22:22:20 »

you guys are a bunch of lame girls.

cheesy

boo hoo

be awesome.
mon9999
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 12:56:46 »

you guys are a bunch of lame girls.

cheesy

boo hoo

Oh heart chakra is for lame girls! not wondering why so many men are violent today because they think that accessing the feminine side is weak, girly, lame etc... for me real men are fearless to show their real feelings they are the brave one
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 12:56:46 »

mon9999
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 13:01:01 »

Mon,
its great the you finally opened your heart chakra. i opened mine a few years ago, and yes i broke down sobbing when i did. all i could feel was love and happiness, and i deffinately wasnt aware that such a thing could exist as it did.
congrats. if you wanna talk more about what to expect on the road ahead or having a fellowship with others of the same pm me and we can start that fellowship.
congrats again.
Love is the law, love under will.

It's a great idea there dragohad, but unfortunately that feeling just won't last for a long time, I've opened my heart chakra a long time ago already but this was the most intense one, I think my kundalini just raised to my heart chakra as I feel an energy rush along my spine to the back of my heart chakra
personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 14:12:51 »

of course someone would take my comment seriously

be awesome.
solarity
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 14:24:35 »

especially when you promote just the opposite~ *cough* feminist *cough*
mon9999
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 15:15:52 »

of course someone would take my comment seriously

I know you weren't serious, its just that there might be small boys that are reading our posts and conclude to follow what you just said.  grin
personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 18:02:48 »

and if those small boys think it's a good idea to create a perception of reality based on what one whack job on the internet says, then they deserve to be emotional ameoba.

be awesome.
cali
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 03:18:23 »

Oh heart chakra is for lame girls! not wondering why so many men are violent today because they think that accessing the feminine side is weak, girly, lame etc... for me real men are fearless to show their real feelings they are the brave one

i resent what you said about men....i consider myself to be a real man i work hard and for long hours and i dont cry but i know inside that i am full of love and respect and its there for whoever deserves it
Psan
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 21:42:41 »

It should be obvious that one should not be too violent or indifferent. What is less obvious is that one should not be very touchy-feely too i.e. act like lame girls Cheesy

It is a good thing that the OP has activated his heart chakra. If you consult a Guru, he will probably tell you to come down from the cloud-9 and clean the toilets of the ashram as usual.

Kundalini will trigger such things, they don't last. It is wise to carry on your practice after simply acknowledging such things. Soon (hopefully) your third eye or throat will be activated, and you will receive similar (and bigger) gifts. But now you know what to do with them.......
personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 21:44:56 »

i miss mike (solarity)

be awesome.
Lexy
Astral Energy 4

"too weird to live and too rare to die"

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 07:26:08 »

I love you all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4p8qxGbpOk

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."
Ident
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 16:32:05 »

Congratulations, mon9999. I think such a relationship can be truly satisfying with the right person. Find your soul-mate, easier said than done, of course, and you're set for life.
Pharoah
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 16:46:21 »

Bow chicka wow wow...

Tongue
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: