The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 16, 2019, 20:50:09

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Eternal Now  (Read 5199 times)
LogoRat
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2004, 19:35:59 »

EonianZephyr: i told you it might hurt.
But i ment every word. Thats just how i am.
Not gonna go in on more details, what was said is what i ment.

*privacy is a physical illusion*
beavis
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2004, 02:05:25 »

Eonian: why do we tend to be aware of past lives more then future?

Because most people call them "past lives". Probably people remember a life other than this one and ASSUME it was in the past.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2004, 02:05:25 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

galacticsurfer
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2004, 13:24:41 »

I read RBs Reincarnation text.

I read a lot a few months ago on quantum mechanics and last summer I read Seth Speaks(a channelled "spirit"). Seth explained how he was up on a higher plane permanently as a sort of teacher to our plane of existence and that our 3 dimensional world and time is actually all happening at the same time. Everything runs parallel. This book is really terrific and mind blowing. There appears also a Seth 2 in the book who comes from a much higher sphere of existence than the first Seth and channells throught the first Seth.

I would try to guess that like modern physicists speculate that there are many dimensions(maybe 11 or 12) in their mathematical models to explain all the energies in existence and all the particles they have found and all the energies until they get to a Grand unified theory(= GOD) where everything goes backinto itself and stops at the beginning of everything.

If the physical world and time are together 4 dimenstions then a lot of other existence is out there(in there?) waiting to be discovered and we just cannot get it at this phase of our development or we would not be here now.

Supposedly in hindu cosmology there are many spheres of existence similar to the physical bodies (Astral, Mental, etc.) which we have to ascend after many lives at each level, I read about this in Sri Yukteswar's vivid account of Hirnyanloka( a planet in the astral sphere for people who had acheived enlightenment in "Autobiography of a Yogi"). This planet was in the Astral sphere and people lived there like for 1000 years per lifetime and had astral bodies of light which could take any form they wanted. It was explained the next level after was purely mental and much more difficult and made just of ideas and that when that level was finished wiht one would completely melt into God.

I like Einstein's idea which has since been proved that everything effects everything else simultaneously and now they are thinking of using this to develop new computer chips(also star trek tpye transporter machines for electrons). If this is true and what appears as time and space to us is an illusion then my past and future selves are one and the same much as I am the same with everone else and God in the sense of a hologram where every part contains the complete picture of the whole(hologram). So really there is no contradiction to being influenced by our other selves it is just a question of breaking the mental block to realize or feel our other selves(like memories of past and future existences).   No, I have not been past life regressed, yet. Would be great fun.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
There's more than one way to skin a cat.
wendi
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2004, 05:31:32 »

If you are in the Eternal Now, you are in a psychotic state.

Can someone give me the reference to Robert Bruce's article so I can read it?  Thanks.

Criosta an Ri.
EonianZephyr
Astral Energy 1

eonianzephyr
View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2004, 23:09:32 »

i recently read roberts artical on the Eternal Now, and it matched my theories quiet well, but one thing in particular Realy has me thinking. "The Eternal Now" is Very perplexing... he added a new view point with that. one question to make this short:
if our past lives are affecting this one, do to the eternal now, shouldent we also feel the effects of Future lives as well? if they are all part of the eternal now, why do we tend to be aware of past lives more then future? im not doubting anything, just trying to sort it all out.. the eternal now Definatly has me thinking. more then usual..hehe if anyone has any input, please express your thoughts.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2004, 23:09:32 »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: