The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 19:19:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Small Health Problem  (Read 2006 times)
Fwewyu Tomum
Astral Energy 2

Oel ngati kameie, ma 'eylan.

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2013, 01:44:05 »

Hey everyone,

I figured I would post here for a healing/energy request for a small chronic health problem I've been dealing with. I've got a lump in my abdomen that causes me pain daily, and it's an annoyance. I went to the doctor, and he just said my rib popped out of the cartilage of my breastbone, and that it would be fine/it's not a problem/it will get better, etc. Got an Xray too. It's been 3 months, and it still hasn't healed.

I would greatly appreciate any healing/energy sent, if you do that sort of thing.

Thanks,
Fwewyu
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 15:35:49 »

We can definitely help with that.

But, you can do so much more for yourself than we can.

Each night before you go to bed and as you're falling asleep... quiet your mind, and focus on a visualization of your rib being just as you want it.  Perfect in every way... feeling great and healthy.  People here will do the same for you.  Smiley

You can do this during many points of your day, but it's easier to focus at that point.  Hope you get better soon!  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 15:35:49 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Fwewyu Tomum
Astral Energy 2

Oel ngati kameie, ma 'eylan.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 00:00:59 »

Update: Last Tuesday night as I practiced phasing before I went to sleep, I noticed what felt like hands touching my body in different places. I thought/asked if the beings touching me were there to fix me, because I felt a concentration of touches near the spot I mentioned in my previous post. I then felt a sort of confirmation, not verbal at all, and I just thought 'Ok, that's great'. I lost consciousness at that point, like somebody used anesthesia on me. Next thing I know, it's morning. I haven't had any pain there since.

So whatever you guys/other beings did, it worked. Thanks everyone!
newmethod
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 02:12:03 »

Update: Last Tuesday night as I practiced phasing before I went to sleep, I noticed what felt like hands touching my body in different places. I thought/asked if the beings touching me were there to fix me, because I felt a concentration of touches near the spot I mentioned in my previous post. I then felt a sort of confirmation, not verbal at all, and I just thought 'Ok, that's great'. I lost consciousness at that point, like somebody used anesthesia on me. Next thing I know, it's morning. I haven't had any pain there since.

That's good news and an awesome experience to be conscious of.
Nice One  cool

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: