The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 09:18:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: candida overgrowth in my liver and gallbladder  (Read 1742 times)
Jlrchrd2
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2013, 03:24:52 »

if you are reading this please send healing/loving energy to my liver and gallbladder so that it may cope with this stress. I'm doing my best to heal myself but the task is hard. any healing help is appreciated and will be reciprocated:)
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 14:27:21 »

Are you doing the Candida diet? Send me a pm if you want more info. I do it for prophylaxis every year because everyone has Candida in their bodies and today's processed food and sugar easily provokes the overgrowth. Many people don't even know and are not even aware they suffer from it. Even minor allergies, arthritis pain, digestive problems, acid reflux may be as a result of the overgrowth, and doctors aren't even checking for that. There are some supplements that you can take but a cleansing diet cures many health issues.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 14:27:21 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Fwewyu Tomum
Astral Energy 2

Oel ngati kameie, ma 'eylan.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 05:10:24 »

I shall send healing energy when I have some time.
Ancient One
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 15:51:42 »

if you are reading this please send healing/loving energy to my liver and gallbladder so that it may cope with this stress. I'm doing my best to heal myself but the task is hard. any healing help is appreciated and will be reciprocated:)
Much of what I had posted in :
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_healing_place/healing_help_please-t42085.0.html;msg332459#msg332459

would also apply here to what you describe.
Also LightBeam has hit the nail smack on, as Candida is a huge fooler, in that it mimics other ills, and often the treatment for these other ills, don't address the real problem, Candida

Be Well
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: