The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2017, 03:29:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Healing request for my eyes...  (Read 4678 times)
Super Sonic
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2014, 18:03:11 »

Hello! I've had a lot of problems with my eyes lately because of diabetes. They had to use laser on it and I also had injection. Now there's a bleeding in my right eye and cataracts. Also, I have difficulty seeing in the dark and reading print. Can anyone help me?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 23:01:44 »

Hello! I've had a lot of problems with my eyes lately because of diabetes. They had to use laser on it and I also had injection. Now there's a bleeding in my right eye and cataracts. Also, I have difficulty seeing in the dark and reading print. Can anyone help me?
I don't mean to pry, but... type 1 or type 2?

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 23:01:44 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Super Sonic
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 08:24:26 »

I don't mean to pry, but... type 1 or type 2?

Type 1.  rolleyes
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 19:11:39 »

Type 1.  rolleyes
Ok, I don't think I can help with health advice for type 1.  Type 2 I'd suggest a change of diet.
As for your request... just muster up as much good Intention as you can towards healing.  Mix that with good Intention sent to you from others. 
I, for one, will send whatever energy I can.  Smiley

Good luck!

Super Sonic
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 20:21:47 »

Ok, I don't think I can help with health advice for type 1.  Type 2 I'd suggest a change of diet.
As for your request... just muster up as much good Intention as you can towards healing.  Mix that with good Intention sent to you from others. 
I, for one, will send whatever energy I can.  Smiley

Good luck!

Thank you, Xanth! Smiley Much appreciate it.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 20:21:47 »

BranStark
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 20:29:39 »

Hello, I don't want to seem like an advertiser of it (I have already mentioned it a couple of times), but this really works. Try zapper, since it is likely that your illness is caused by a parasite. I know, your doctor will probably not agree, but then he was conditioned to believe in only what he was taught. wink All I can ask you is to be open-minded.

One of the links about zapper:
http://www.drclark.net/products-devices-a-techniques/zapper-basics/zapping

And I will just now try to send you some energy. It would be cool if you wrote if you felt something. wink
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 20:32:27 by BranStark » Logged
Super Sonic
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 20:49:32 »

Hello, I don't want to seem like an advertiser of it (I have already mentioned it a couple of times), but this really works. Try zapper, since it is likely that your illness is caused by a parasite. I know, your doctor will probably not agree, but then he was conditioned to believe in only what he was taught. wink All I can ask you is to be open-minded.

One of the links about zapper:
http://www.drclark.net/products-devices-a-techniques/zapper-basics/zapping

And I will just now try to send you some energy. It would be cool if you wrote if you felt something. wink

Hello! Thank you for your reply. I read about zappers and their effects long ago, but I don't know where to buy them/how to build them on my own. Any ideas?
BranStark
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 14:04:47 »

Hello! Thank you for your reply. I read about zappers and their effects long ago, but I don't know where to buy them/how to build them on my own. Any ideas?
Hi, sorry for the late reply.

Constructing your own zapper or buying just the first device you come across is probably not a good idea. If you want it to be effective, you should buy a device that can generate accurate frequencies. Every pathogen has got a specific frequency it vibrates on and therefore a specific frequency it resonates with, which causes its death. See: http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

So obviously if the frequency you are zapping yourself with is not accurate, you don't kill the right pathogen and it doesn't work. I would recommend reading some reviews on specific devices so you don't buy useless crap. If you want to, I can send you a PM with my personal tip (I don't want to advertise here).

There is also plasma generator which works on the same principle and is more user-friendly in terms of you don't have to hold anything in your hands, it just transmits the frequency to the surrounding environment. I have had a chance to test one of them recently and I got rid of a flu with it. However, these are rather expensive to buy so it is better to know someone who has it, as in my case. wink

If you want to know more about the principle, buy some of Clark's books. wink
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 16:35:37 »

The low voltage zapper is very easy to build.
Almost anyone with basic electronic building skills should be able to do this.
The total cost of a positive voltage 30 KHZ square wave unit will be around tenner.

Go to a college and ask if anyone will help if you have no savvy friends.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Tantricwhisper
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 00:30:13 »

Hey supersonic, I just did ambit of energy work on your eyes, was it the left one with cateracs. I also did ambit of work on your pancreas, to try to get to the underlying cause of your diabetes.  Let me know if your blood sugar went down at all. Ive been experimenting with a few new things so I am anxious to know if you notice any difference with vision or sugar levels.
thanks
Tantric whisper

LoLmart
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 22:38:24 »

go to Dr. Richard Schulze's website. He is an amazing doctor and has an eye formula that many praise. + he knows how to deal with diabetes and other such problems. You can find some good lectures on youtube.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: