The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 13:52:20

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hypnosis!  (Read 3280 times)
the8reader
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2012, 01:08:52 »

does anyone have some on there computer that they could send. i need a pick me up... Not liking life right now.

i dont want to get into  it, just want to know if anyne has anything that they can send so i can have help makeing a mental change.. thanks in advance.

is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 01:51:03 »

Mental changes come from within you... not from something outside of you.  YOU have to decide to make the change.

You do have it within you to do it, the8reader.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 01:51:03 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

mindflood
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 02:33:24 »

hypnosis session? there are a lot of free ones online. I have one on my hard drive.

ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT THE BASIS OF A WORLD WITH-OUT!?

"how long shall I be with you" -Gospel of Matthew
the8reader
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 04:45:20 »

change is a strong word and should have not used it.. lets say i need a shift more than anything. just something to get my by until i can get back to playing billiards on a regular basis.. also just not happy at the moment, feel empty inside and am questioning if i should be dating at the moment as i am not in my normal mind set. i have no trust anymore for absolutly no reason and i feel like i am not good enough... i know were most of the problems stem.

they will be fixed soon but i just need a different shift of mind for the time being and just need a boost...

is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!
desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 00:58:53 »

I see some hypnosis videos on you tube .  There are self hypnosis cds , dvds , for sale at most new age book stores and off the net , I can post a link if asked .     desert rat 
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 00:58:53 »

roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 11:06:15 »

Desert rat, Can you please share some links of these videos.
embrace
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 06:42:48 »

Check out the link in my signature below - you'll find some self-hypnosis audio programs. One of them is free, the others are available for download for a small fee. I can send you some for free, if you let me know exactly what you need.

Weatherwax
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 05:41:07 »

YouTube has many Hypnosis videos. I use this one for insomnia. I fall asleep halfway through it. There are many hypnosis videos for other ailments as well.

http://youtu.be/zk7SQ6ZZxUM
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: