The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 14, 2020, 22:14:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: please help  (Read 1956 times)
Dr. T
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 08, 2002, 18:39:58 »

TErich,

More information is needed regarding her case. Her age, her medical/family history, the type of pain (burning, stabbing, throbbing, etc.), location of pain, what brings it on or gives relief, medical treatment history, reports and opinions of physicians, reports/results of medical tests, etc.

The more information that you can supply, the better chance there will be of someone being able to help.

Can you kindly supply more information?

Thank you,

Dr. T
Julia
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2002, 08:20:41 »

Hello Erich,

I am very sorry to hear that your sister is in such pain.  Please tell me her first name and, if possible, post a fairly recent picture of her. In any case,  I will send healing energy immediately through the link of your posted message.

Julia

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2002, 08:20:41 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Blossom
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 03:17:36 »

Could you tell us if is muscle pain, or headaches or something more specific on what type of pain it is or some sort of localization in area ..

It sounds horrible for her..

Sincerely,
Blossom

~~Blossom~~
ejw7c
Astral Energy 1

ejw7c
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2002, 21:04:44 »

My sister has been in acute and intense pain for two and a half months now. The pain is so bad that she tells us that she would rather die than go on with it. No doctor (and she's been to dozens) has been able to tell her what's wrong, and the situation is truly dire. She screams with pain, and cannot sleep because of the pain--the lack of sleep makes her weak and utterly depressed (and likely intensifies the pain).

No drugs, no doctor, noone can stop the pain. The only person who has been able to bring any sort of relief is a wonderful man who has done miracles with reiki and spiritual healing. Even his efforts, though, have waned, and he seems to think that evil spirits are attacking my sister. In her weakened state, though,  (she has literally not slept more than a few hours a day for three months due to the pain) she is unable to fight them off. She is in absolute agony.

There is, of course, much more to this horrendous situation, but I wonder if anyone knows of anyone who can help. I'm not sure if geography plays a role, but my sister is in Miami, FL. Please help if you can... this is the cruelest and most horrible thing I can imagine happening to anyone, and it is destroying her.

With thanks, and most sincerely,
Erich
erichwasserman@netscape.net
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: